“Dull food!”

Ranked #287 of 1,144 Restaurants in Sarasota
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch
Description: We are bakers of bread. We are fresh from the oven. We are a symbol of warmth and welcome. We are a simple pleasure, honest and genuine. We are a life story told over dinner. We are a long lunch with an old friend. We are your weekday morning ritual. We are the kindest gesture of neighbors. We are home. We are family. We are friends.
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Totally not inspiring food selection
Bland and boring
People sit for hours over a cup of coffee its disrespectful and rude

1  Thank SRQ4576

Reviewed March 16, 2014

One of the very best parts of Panera's is that calorie counts are posted along with the prices so one can make informed selections. By the way the food is always great.

1  Thank Larry F
Reviewed February 10, 2014

With the insistence of my girlfriend and my daughter, I’m writing you in order to lodge a complaint. After having received a $25.00 gift certificate from the judge that I work with, I decided to treat the two above mentioned ladies to a Sunday lunch treat a the Sarasota Florida (6589 South Tamiami Trail Location).

Boy, what a terrible experience and truly a waste of money!!

First the bad:

- My daughter reported a filthy bath room and NO toilet tissue and NO towels!
- The place was absolutely FREEZING and all of us couldn’t wait to get out of there.
- Food order counter: staffed by a possibly 13 year old disrespectful and arrogant
employee. Upon requesting a particular sandwich I was informed that they were out of Ciabatta bread. When asked what other breads were available, I was told in a rude and annoyed tone of voice: EVERYTHING ELSE! Sorry for asking!
- The sandwich that arrived was a total joke and fit for a 5 year old.

The good:

The service was fast, and thankfully we were able to leave ASAP !!

1  Thank Northportdiver
Reviewed January 26, 2014

We stopped in one day for a light lunch, as we had never eaten there, we were pleasantly surprised at how very good the food was. A comfortable atmosphere to eat in, a really class act.

1  Thank williammT4810FH
Reviewed October 8, 2013

Good for unlimited coffee and great bagels and friendly helpful staff and totally consistent quality

1  Thank Ian Y