“Good Italian”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Cambridge, United Kingdom
“Good Italian”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

we went with our daughter, son-in-law and baby. They were very accomodating and the food and service was very good. 3 of us had pizza which was delicious and one had pasta that was good also. Highly recommended but not cheap.

Visited May 2013

• Greek first
Waterloo, Canada
“Doctor and wife thrown out of restaurant !”
Reviewed May 3, 2013

Sometimes you just have to fall back on those overused words, unique and bizarre, to adequately describe an experience. Picture this: you,re sitting with your wife on a restaurant patio, sipping your wine and enjoying your salad . Suddenly, without warning, an adjacent table is literally converted into a book stall, stacked with books by Dick Vitale , two posters , and sales paraphernalia. I call the waiter. I explain that I had not expected to spend my evening facing a bookstall--I would like another table please." This is the way we do things here! If you don,t like it you can get out--now, he snarled showing us the door.

Visited May 2013
2 Thank David H H
Venice, Florida
“Best Italian food in the area! And their wine's delicious too!”
Reviewed May 2, 2013

I have been looking for good Italian food for a year now and when I went to an Art Festival on St. Armands, I passed by the outside seating area. Well-I couldn't help but stare at the food there on the tables! It looked like REAL Italian food. I didn't have time then, but since then...I have made it there twice and both times the service and food was great. I had the Pollo alla Rusticana and I had Pasta e Fagioli Soup. All I have to say is MMMM! The pasta was great. The sauce was amazing...light and tasty! The chicken was nicely cooked. The soup was fantastic. It went around the whole table because everyone kept raving after every bite! I can't wait to get there again!

• Visited January 2013
Cleveland, Ohio
“Pasta did not impress me much”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

I wanted to eat good pasta, so we tried this Italian restaurant in St. Armands Circle.

Our service was a kind of slow even though the restaurant was not busy yet. We ordered Margherita(Cheese Pizza), Lobster Ravioli, Spaghetti di Mare Eleonora(Seafood Pasta), and drinks. It cost $110 including tips. Ravioli was good, but pizza and pasta were just OK. Pasta was supposed to be daily home made, but it was nothing special for me at all. I can find much better pasta at so many other restaurants.

In St. Armands Circle area, I prefer "15 South Ristorante Enoteca" to "Le Colonne Restaurant"

• Visited March 2013
New York City, New York
“Nasty bathrooms, worst in St Armands”
Reviewed April 20, 2013

The food is ok and service is terrible but, that seems to be everywhere in "drifter" Florida. But, the bathrooms are horrible nasty. I have dined here 10 times and everytime they are worst than before. The place itself is not very clean but, the bathrooms are some of the worst Ive seen and I live in New York also. New servers everytime we go but, that is normal in Florida.

• Visited April 2013