“Awful ”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed December 21, 2013 via mobile

Pretty atmosphere. The food however, was not good. Waiter delivered my meal while I was still eating my salad. I've had better fish tacos at lesser restaurants. Sorry i ate there.

Reviewed December 21, 2013

Our waiter forgot me and my husband were even there. The food didn't taste fresh. Disappointed in food and service overall. Manager on the floor acted like she didn't care.

Reviewed December 12, 2013

Nice, convenient location in downtown Sarasota on Main Street walking distance from Marina Jacks. They make fresh Guacamole at your table with fresh ingredients. It's a rather large restaurant and the service is good.

Reviewed December 6, 2013

CHECK YOUR RECEIPT!! We just got home from dinner at Two Senoritas and boy am I disappointed. When we got our bill the prices charged were $1-2 more then what was listed on their menu. When I confronted the manager about this she only gave us a "gift certificate" for $2 though they overcharged us $4.75. The worst part the manager didn't even seem apologetic... Instead the look on her face was "awwwww man we got caught"

1  Thank LisaSSarasota
Reviewed December 5, 2013

Quick service, fun decor. Black bean option is vegetarian and they were willing to make bean dishes with either pinto or black bean. They do make table side guacamole which looked excellent but we did not order as it was way too much guac for 2 people. Did get a smaller guacamole salad which was pretty good. Husband's carne asada came out as a steak and was a bit underdone and fatty for his taste but he didn't expect a high end cut for the price. Salsa is medium spice (per my tast buds), nice with the fresh cilantro. Overall standard, friendly, unpretentious and doesn't break the bank.