“Great contina like atmosphere”
Review of Two Senoritas

Two Senoritas
Ranked #276 of 1,038 Restaurants in Sarasota
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Siesta Key, Florida
“Great contina like atmosphere”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Cute Mexican restaurant in downtown Sarasota. very reasonably priced dinners and drinks. However they need to add a premium margarita to their menu, one with just lime juice and agave, instead of sour mix. Otherwise, great service and Mexican food!

• Visited March 2013

Memphis, Tennessee
“Enjoyable experience”
Reviewed March 12, 2013 via mobile

Our family has been dining here for when we travel to LBK and want a change from fresh seafood. Food is tasty and hits the spot. Staff is friendly and efficient.

Sarasota, Florida
“No Sizzle..”
Reviewed March 1, 2013

This restaurant looks promising from the outside. Alot of quirky charm (did it used to be an Italian restaurant?) and ambience in the decor and lighting. Painted or stenciled wood-top tables and all the chairs match. After that, the place becomes a tex-mex "diner" with just so-so, uninspired, tasteless food. I ordered the chicken fajitas. I believe that you should hear fajitas coming to your table before they acually appear in front of you - sizzle! My order appeared as a surprise in front of me on the table. No sizzle! Our food arrived so quickly that there could have been no way it was prepared to order. The chicken was dry and had no seasoning that I could taste. The small scoop of quacamole (an extra $1.25) was tasty and obviously freshly made. The onions and pepper strips underdone and dry. My husband had the chicken quesadilla. The chicken and cheese filling was hard to find - very sparse and also cold. This actually appeared to be a pre-frozen product in its quality - like a Friday's appetizer.
The hostess and our server, Luis, were very cordial and welcoming. We didn't complain about the food because the price was not unreasonable and we did not want to wait for our food to be heated/replaced. We'll keep looking for a good Mexican restaurant.

• Visited February 2013
“Simple and satisfying!”
Reviewed February 16, 2013

A group of eight men for Friday lunch (the Old Fa-ts club) showed up to chat and eat together. I was their guest, and I had a great chicken taco and black bean soup. I picked up the tab for my host for the weekend, and it came out to less that $40 for two. Simple and satisfied was the way I felt when leaving. Thanks Tommy for taking good care of the Old Far-s at the table.

• Visited February 2013
Sarasota, Florida, United States
“great food, great friendly service”
Reviewed February 5, 2013

two senoritas has great food. They have a very good menu. it is a relaxing atmosphere with really good service!!

Visited July 2012