“Great little cafe”

Original Word of Mouth
Ranked #60 of 1,148 Restaurants in Sarasota
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch
Description: Word of Mouth diners are know to come for Word of Mouth's breakfast alone, which features several varieties of pancakes, blintzes, crepes and the awe-inspiring Three Amigos Breakfast Burrito. The lunch menu serves a variety of yummy soups, sandwiches and salads. Open for breakfast and lunch.
Reviewed May 5, 2014

We went for breakfast saturday morning. Great little place. Cozy has a cute little bar to sit at. I had lox and bagels, very yummy. Coffee was good too.

2  Thank eihpd

Reviewed May 2, 2014

My wife and I were looking for a place to catch breakfast on the way out of town. We just happened to stumble across Word of Mouth and WOW, boy were we happy we did. Have the cinnamon roll french toast it is awesome.

1  Thank Peggy-Russell
Reviewed April 28, 2014 via mobile

The homemade, huge cinnamon roll was wonderful! Ours came with nuts on only one side as ordered since my husband prefers his without. The Tennessee biscuits seemed freshly baked & fluffy! The restaurant itself doesn't have a view. It's in a shopping strip but the food is well worth it! It was just a mile from the beach. The reviews are correct.. Delicious food!!

1  Thank AndreaKey
Reviewed April 21, 2014 via mobile

We had buckwheat pancakes, lox and bagel and a Greek omelet. All 3 choices were thoroughly enjoyed. Service was quick and many choices on the menu. It was an excellent meal

1  Thank zomzie
Reviewed April 15, 2014

My wife and I were out with our kids and happened to come upon Word of Mouth. It's a great little restaurant. I wanted to try so many things on the menu but settled for only one meal. I had the Tex-Mex omelette. It was amazing. Started with a biscuit which was fabulous. My wife had one of their daily specials, a turkey panini. It was very good, the pesto mayo was nearly drinkable it was so good. One of our daughters had their pancakes and didn't leave a crumb. Our other daughter had a club sandwich and smeared the pesto mayo on the sandwich as well. When we left they gave us a blueberry muffin and a chocolate chip scone. The scone was amazing, had it for breakfast the next day. I definitely want to go back and get more of their food.

1  Thank jagfan18