“Much Love For This Pie!”

Solorzano Bros. - Webber St.
Ranked #21 of 1,148 Restaurants in Sarasota
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Description: An independent neighborhood pizza shop serving classic east-coast style pies in a friendly atmosphere.
Reviewed August 22, 2014

My sister and I along with my 2 nieces were craving some pizza one night and thankfully stumbled across this place! We ordered 1 small and 1 large and 1 antipasto salad - price was a little higher than what we normally pay, but it was well worth it! One bite and we were hooked! The salad had little cheese, pepperoni and salami roulette's, the pizza crust was some of the best I've ever had. Toppings were plentiful and the crisp on the crust was spot on. We opted for the delivery and it came within the time frame quoted. If your hankering for a good quality pizza with good quality toppings this is your place! By the way......the food was so good, I actually called them to thank them and let them know how pleased everyone was.

2  Thank Phoebe156

Reviewed August 15, 2014 via mobile

I was born in New York City and raised in New Jersey. When it comes to Italian food and Pizza, I know great food. When I moved to Florida, I mentally prepared myself knowing that i would never have great pizza ever again. Then i found Solorzano Bros Pizza and they truly brought me back home. From the homemade sauce to the top quality cheese and dough. I am proud to say that the Solorzano family has managed to pull it off. The did the impossible and brought New Jersey to Saraso, FL. I want to personally thank Solorzano Bros Pizza for giving me a taste of home.... simply put, its the BEST!!!

Reviewed August 12, 2014

Pizza is delicious and authentic Northeast pizza, not the usual red sauce on a cracker that you get in Florida. Pies aren't huge, but if you get a specialty, expect a lot of toppings.

Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

Me and my wife tried this place out for the first time today. We ordered a ham, pineapple, bacon, pepperoni pizza and it was amazing. All the ingredients were delicious, the sauce was perfect, and the dough was just right. Nice atmosphere too. We will be back.

Reviewed July 17, 2014

Finally ... GREAT pizza in Sarasota. Now they even have a great seating area to enjoy HOT fresh pizza.