“Good Pizza at a (small size) resort city.”

Solorzano Bros. - Webber St.
Ranked #22 of 1,144 Restaurants in Sarasota
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Description: An independent neighborhood pizza shop serving classic east-coast style pies in a friendly atmosphere.
Reviewed May 29, 2014

Following advice from a well known traveling site, we tried 4 different styles at this place. When we were there (May 15, 2014) it is under renovation for adding a sit-down eating room. The crust is very good, the sauce and the toppings are good but not excellent to our taste, comparing to Esposito's coal fired pizza in Lake Worth (6346 Lantana Rd FL 333463) or Steve's Pizza in Miami ( 12101 Biscayne Blvd. FL 33181 - this place is not there anymore???)

Reviewed May 24, 2014

I was packing after another beautiful time in Siesta Key and I needed so,etching quick. I ordered this on a whim and my girlfriend and I devoured it. Great crust, wonderful cheese and sauce. I am craving this now while writing this.

2  Thank Rade M
Reviewed May 12, 2014

The first time I went to Solorzano's thought it was a fluke. Recidivism has made me a fan.

Pizza made with such care, with such finely selected ingredients and baked with so much passion, that one can only feel joy to be able to satiate the appetite there.
In my opinion the best pizza in Florida. The sauce is perfectly made with ingredients that NEVER could have come from a can. The service and attention are almost as good as the pizzas.

1  Thank RolfObermaier
Reviewed April 4, 2014 via mobile

Pizza was very good and reasonable. $24 for 2 pizzas and 4 cans of Coke is a good buy. The crust was good and sauce was good as well. The location in Siesta Key wasn't open for lunch so I drove to pick this up for carry out.

Reviewed March 31, 2014 via mobile

Absolutely yummy. Get the supreme. Crust is both crispy and chewy. Good array of toppings. Minutes north of downtown. I can see basil and garlic on my slices.