“Best Pizza in Sarasota!”
Review of Solorzano Bros.

Solorzano Bros.
Ranked #55 of 1,031 Restaurants in Sarasota
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Sarasota, Florida, United States
“Best Pizza in Sarasota!”
Reviewed May 1, 2012

Almost every weekend without exception we get their pizza. There is a reason for this, it is delicious! While I have gotten different pizza's here in Sarasota none of them taste quite like a Solorzano pie. I think it is the extra seasonings that go on the pizza as well as their crust. Truly outstanding. My personal favorite is the Centrella while my wife loves the Siesta Fiesta. Regardless of which pie we order, it is always made perfectly and is beyond delicious.

I believe we have tried all of their specialty pizzas at this point and quite literally, you can't go wrong ordering any of them, they are all so incredibly good. The owners are cool guys and the Webber Street location is clean and quite nice inside. I truly don't know where I would get my weekly pizza fix here in Sarasota without Solorzano Bros. Pizza, simply none better!

• Visited May 2012