“Seafood”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

It was ok. Service was slow and food wasn't that hot! Would have liked it hotter and service a little quicker

1  Thank Amls127

Reviewed October 5, 2013

We came from varying parts of the US to celebrate my dad's 85th birthday and decided to visit this restaurant as it had a variety of seafood. We happened to be there for early bird which was good because they have a very good variety and the portions are smaller. Overall, our food was very good. The stuffed mushroom appetizer was delicious; however it could have been served at a hotter temperature. The coconut shrimp appetizer was also very good and the mango dipping sauce was perfect. We had the stuffed shrimp, blackened tilapia, seafood strudel, steak, and crab cakes....all were very tasty. Our server was fantastic...making my dad feel special.... serving the dessert with a candle and singing.

1  Thank VirginiaLove2Travel
Reviewed September 28, 2013

While there are several locations the downtown restaurant is the best. Seafood is very good... many claim their crab cakes are the best anywhere! I like their blackened tilapia they know how to blacken fish to just the right taste. My wife usually gets their fried fish & chips and she loves it. If you want something other than seafood they have a wide range of other foods as well. They have an Early Bird from 4:00-5:30 pm for $12.99 which includes soup or salad and entree. Great atmosphere as well.

1  Thank Donfbc
Reviewed September 24, 2013 via mobile

Large Portions, But Food Has Zero, Zero Flavor At All. ThE SaSame Tuna Sounded Good, But No Flavor, Same Wiyh Yhe Salman. The Parmssan Chicken Was Yhe Biggest Chicken I Ever Seen. Did Not Taste That. But Biggest I Ever Seen.
Bread Was Good. The Cocoanut Shrimp Was Tasteless.
Never Had A Blander Meal.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

Went to Barnacle Bill's hoping to taste the crabcakes they are famous for. Instead I had to give the waiter a lesson in dishwashing and table cleaning. When we sat down the bread plates were dirty. We notified the waiter and they were promptly replaced. As we open the silverware that was napkin wrapped, there was food in the tines of the fork. Again we let the waiter know. He said," Oh, this NEVER happens here". Obviously it does as it was on both plates and silverware. As we ate our meal, we noticed a waitress cleaning a table next to us. Crumbs, salt, spilled food and all went right on the floor and chairs. I guess they all need a lesson in restaurant sanitation standards. The food came out quickly but was lukewarm. The crabcake although good was lukewarm also. I would think twice before going to this establishment again. Even though the food is OK, the unsanitary situation was a huge turn off. I say," eat at your own risk".