“FABULOUS!”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed November 6, 2012

Main Street location, on a Saturday night. We were apprehensive about going in, because they had a full house, and we had a large party.
EVERYONE, in our party had the most wonderful food! Our large party was handled with ease, by our server. Several of us ordered on his suggestions, he was right on!
The mussels in white wine sauce were superb! My hubby ordered the scallops, they were perfect!
Some ordered the stuffed sole with white wine sauce, they were in heaven!
This is a must-go-to restaurant in downtown!
I am already craving the mussels!

Reviewed October 31, 2012

This is the real deal, wonderfully prepared seafood, lots of choices and always fresh. Great staff. Convenient location.

Reviewed October 29, 2012

We went to the location on main street when we moved to Sarasota 5 years ago. We have not been back since but only because it is very pricey, With that said it is some of the best Sea Food Sarasota has to offer.

Reviewed September 25, 2012

We ate at the downtown location. I had the grouper prepared Katrina style with crab and lobster, It was fabulous. My wife had the blackened chicken salad and as a landlubber gets this every time we eat here. She loves it. try the cajun gumbo if you are in the mood for a little spicy! Our server was also very good and added to a pleasant experience.

Reviewed September 6, 2012

I thought it was a bit pricey for the quality of food and service.
Nice atmosphere, i really enjoyed the feel of the restaurant but
it was all lost when my food came out luke warm and less then desirable.
this was reflected by my server whose response was "You have to understand we are extra busy tonight."