“Eh not bad”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Sports Page Bar & Grille
Reviewed December 1, 2012

Service was great. It has a horrible smell but it is a local hangout. Has a wine shop next to it and plenty of tv's around to watch the game.

There are newer reviews for Sports Page Bar & Grille

Reviewed October 11, 2012

Went there for lunch today & ordered 2 lbs of wings (just for me...my co-worker was ordering her own meal). Asked the waitress for 1 lb with medium sauce & 1 lb with honey bbq. She said no. I thought she was joking- she wasn t. She pointed at the owner behind her & said he will not allow people to get more than one sauce, which he confirmed. Decided in that case to pay for our sodas & leave. Waitress then happily charged my card extra for our to-go cups (none of these "rules" are posted anywhere). This owner chose to have 2 long time customers- both professional local businesswomen with tons of contacts.....- walk out upset, without buying anything, rather than pour some sauce in a bowl?? WOW. Talk about no business savvy! He really should spend less time being a sauce-nazi and more time finding out why his restaurant always smells like old dirty socks. Will NEVER go back, posting this review all across the internet, & telling everyone I know not to go there.

3  Thank SarasotaNative79
Reviewed July 11, 2012

Wings were great but my 'crab' wrap had imitation crab which was disappointing. There is an awful smell when you walk in so I really hope the owners get it cleaned properly on a regular basis. I wouldn't come back because of it.

1  Thank Srqwrrn
Reviewed January 5, 2012

typical sports bar, a little above average food, decent priced drinks, good service, great place to watch sports

1  Thank gary j
Reviewed March 15, 2011

Being on Main St. in Sarasota I expected it to be nice, but WOW. The memorabilia on the walls is enough to keep you entertained for hours. I had the Rueben(recommended by the server) it was gushy, messy with a pile of shaved corn beef and lots of kraut. I would order that every time I am there from now on. The wings were good, not the best, just good. Service was great, and on a very busy lunch hour, I thought they handled the crowd very well. Lots of big flat screen tv's with news and sports on them. Very nice experience.

1  Thank tnorush