“Great Flat Breads”

Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Hillview & Osprey
Transit: SCAT (Sarasota County Area Transit) Busses stop right at our front door. Please check website for routes and times; scgov.net/scat
Description: Sam Snead’s American Grill was started with the idea that genuine friendliness and savory food along a prominent wine list would create the perfect mix of product and quality. Sam Snead’s American Grill is part of a fine family of restaurants that specialize in great food and quality service. Located in the heart of Southside village, this unique restaurant features memorabilia collected by legendary golfer Sam Snead. The casual atmosphere features the Oak Fire Grill using only locally cured oak wood. The grill creates the most unique savory flavors infused in our Steaks, Ribs, Burgers, Chicken and Chops. We proudly serve Natural Aged Angus Beef and value the daily fresh seafood and produce deliveries to preserve the high standards of our fare. When a group of local businessmen came together and dreamt up the idea of having a nostalgic atmosphere and fine American cuisine they knew it was Sam Snead’s American Grill that embodied these characteristics. When you dine with us, we believe in delivering the best service, food and experience each and every time. This is the way we celebrate, the Sam Snead’s way.
Reviewed April 22, 2014

Only visited twice for casual dining, but both times had some of the best flat breads that I have every enjoyed. Most of the menu is more involved.

1  Thank LMEPLM

Reviewed April 21, 2014 via mobile

Went here twice during a ten day stay in Siesta Key and enjoyed our meals both times. Homemade tomato basil soup was a hit and all of the meals we had were very tasty and fresh. Service was on the money.

2  Thank tomsviews
Reviewed April 21, 2014

My wife and I stopped in taking a break from the beach recently one afternoon. We sat in the bar(a quite nice venue) and ordered from their happy hour menu. Supper values on their flatbreads which are excellent and the prime rib slider served with aus jus what very tasty. I wish they discounted their bottles of wine during this time but I'm just wishing. They have specials on well drinks, beers on tap as well as house wines. All in all it was a nice afternoon spent with my wife.

1  Thank WmECamp
Reviewed April 17, 2014

Very nice interior, I like golf, so it was easier for me to like this place. We ordered lunch, like I stated, day after big holiday, so there were not many people inside. veteran server took our order and the lunch was great. I would return.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

My family was starving at the mall and my DH wanted to have a "nice dinner" so I made a quick reservation through my Open Table app. Dinner for 7 at 4:30PM. When we arrived there was easy parking directly across from the bar entrance. The hostess had our table ready. We ordered appetizers, entrees, and followed up with dessert. My rib eye was cooked a perfect medium and the Creme Brule was amazing!