“Good pub food”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed April 21, 2014

We picked this restaurant because it was one of the few restaurants with available parking that day (we should have listened to those who told us not to bring the car to the Siesta Key Village...)

I had the special, lobster tail and sirloin steak with fries and a green salad, and it was all good. My husband had the mahi-mahi which he enjoyed. We sat on the deck which was nice, the inside is sort of worn down and not so attractive. Nice and attentive servers.

Watch out for the "house" egret who steals fries from your plate!

Reviewed April 18, 2014

Took about an hour to get food...food was average at best...Mohito had about 2ozs of fluid in it after the ice and mint...

Reviewed April 18, 2014

Went here simply because there was a parking space outside. Only once in did we realise it was the sister restaurant of the one featured on Man V Food - I do try to hunt them down when we go away!

Had the wings and then fully loaded Salty Dog, good size portions and not too expensive.

Good place for lunch but would not go for an evening meal.

Reviewed April 13, 2014 via mobile

After waiting an over extended amount of time I was served my fish tacos which were loaded with so much seasoning they were inedible. I did complain which I don't normally do and the manager kindly offered a different choice. My husband had eaten the deep fried hot dog and it was good so I had them bring me one. The hot dog given to me to make up for awful tacos didn't appear to be cooked. I would not recommend this restaurant.

2  Thank Marksjordan22
Reviewed April 9, 2014

Three of us enjoyed dinner on a crowded Friday evening in Siesta Key. Traffic was stop and go on Ocean Blvd, so we were glad when a parking space magically appeared at this restaurant. Arrived early (5:30) without reservations, and there wasn't a wait for indoor or outdoor seating. We sat outside, which was fun to watch the horse police and tourists go by. Sun fell behind trees across the street before sunset, so the evening temperature was perfect. Server was fast, friendly, and did a good job. Food was delicious. I had fish tacos which I loved. I'm sure the restaurants on the ocean were crowded, so this was a good choice. By 7:00 there was a waiting list. Very casual beach crowd.