“Horrible Food, Filthy washrooms”
Review of Cha Cha Coconuts

Cha Cha Coconuts
Ranked #38 of 1,051 Restaurants in Sarasota
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Takeout
Reviewed September 30, 2012

I had grilled Wahoo Sandwich. It was like a hockey it was so tough and dried out. The bun was terribly stale so I ate it like an open face sandwich leaving the top half of the kaiser. I needed to use my knife, that's how tough the fish was.

I order the onion stix with the sandwich. They were actually onion rings that were cut through so they weren't round. They were basically warm I suppose.

The washrooms were horribly dirty. The counter/sink are was ok, but looking at the floor was downright scary, and the toilets... wobbled!

I live here, and I won't be going back. I had a client here from DC and we made a quick stop to St.Armands.

I was mortified. Cha Cha's used to be SO much better. Fortunately there's no shortage of restaurants here. Unfortunately they have a great location so they'd have to actually work hard at going out of business.

There are newer reviews for Cha Cha Coconuts

Reviewed September 23, 2012

fun good food...indoor outdoor dining! good salads, sandwiches, in the heart of St. Armand's Circle...music and fun! a great stop for lunch or dinner....good fun, good food.

Reviewed September 23, 2012

I have been here many times, for the atmosphere. The food is really not that great. It seems like they just have grill cooks, not chefs. And the cooks don't read the menu because many times the menu says one thing but what I get on my plate is quite another. it seems like the kitchen probly shops at Save A Lot.
Go for the drinks and the atmosphere but eat somewhere else!!!

1  Thank Cyndie T
Reviewed September 15, 2012 via mobile

Don't order the Antiqua Burger. It claims it comes with crisp bacon, but was served to me with 2 VERY thin un-crisp strips of bacon. The burger is identical to the Bimini burger except for the bacon & is $1 MORE!!! I complained & manager brought out 3 more strips of bacon to make up for the disappointment. I was not paying $1 for 2 paper thin slices of bacon!!! After we ordered drinks we realized Daquiri Deck also in St. Armands Circle had 10% AAA discount & this restaurant didn't :(. we should've went there instead

Reviewed September 8, 2012

Great Food, Good prices...the Pulled Pork is to die for! Steel Pan Dan, the entertainment of the day...was awesome! anyone who can play J-Lo on a steel drum is worth listening too! fun atmosphere and friendly staff.