“First rate pizza!”

Rico's Pizzeria
Ranked #380 of 1,051 Restaurants in Sarasota
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Description: We are the original Rico's in Sarasota, Fl (the Rico's that Rico built) and we love making pizza! We are located just south of Stickney Pt. Rd. (South bridge to Siesta Key) we have a small dining room, we offer our full menu for take out and delivery. We make our own dough, grate and blend our own mozzarella cheeses. We use Roma foods out of Piscataway, New Jersey. Roma is an Italian and pizza exclusive high quality food provider. We are solely owned by me, Mark Riley and my kids Brandon, Madeline, Michael & Robert Riley. My youngest son Robert and I are there almost everyday. I do have a great staff that does allow us a day off on occasion. I have a manager Ben who has been working with us for over 15 years. We have a full money back guarantee. If we fail you we want to remake your food immediately or give you a credit for next time. We do mess up like every 75th order or so and if you want we even offer you your money back.
Reviewed February 12, 2013

Much better pizza than any of the chains plus their cheese bread is great! Prices are better also. We went to the one Bay street and a nice little place to eat.

There are newer reviews for Rico's Pizzeria

Reviewed January 24, 2013

Pizza in Florida is eeeehhh...Some say it's the water. who knows, but Rico's has about the BEST Pizza I have found in the area. Good service and a fair value....Give it a try

Reviewed January 22, 2013

I can not even understand, how a dirty place like that can still be in business? The pizza I got, was probably ready since morning. It could swim in fat, no flavor, other than Can smell and taste. I bought garlic bread, what I like otherwise....here it was terrible, and the other days we had still upset stomach with my husband. That was the first and last time, we bought pizza here.

1  Thank Zsu-tazo
Reviewed January 17, 2013

Rico's on Bay Street. The best Pizza in town, the closest I could find to NY Pizza and the Staff are GREAT!!!

1  Thank Kwill65155
Reviewed December 29, 2012

Good pizza and salads. I don't recall if they have other Italian food too. It's pizza, so not expensive. Good place to take a date, go out with friends. There are a couple of Rico's Pizzerias in town, one is 1/2 block north of the intersection of US 41 and Bee Ridge Rd/Bay Rd and the other is in Gulf Gate behind Gulf Gate Mall. They do publish coupons.