“Back again....”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 27, 2013

Re-visited this Italian restaurant in October. Found the food as good as usual. Plenty of choices for everyone, the soup was particularly good and second helpings are always offered. Salads and bread delicious. We had the carbonara pasta with shrimp and chicken.
Our other diner wanted carbonara but is not a fan of shrimp. no problem for them, they just doubled the chicken!
Nice buzzy atmosphere, always seems to be busy. Avoid Friday evenings though, we always have a longish wait. Would recommend. We have also visited with assorted small children and have found them very accommodating.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

Had a nice evening and dinner-party of 10, good service by 2 waitresses. Food is good, lots of leftovers.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

Stopped here on a local trip. Nothing spectacular to say, the food was consistent with other Olive Gardens we've been to. Friendly staff, even when we showed up with only an hour left till they closed.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

I love Olive Garden...the salad, the bread....most menu items, but this location was a DISASTER!!! I had eaten here a couple years ago, was not impressed, but had a gift card, so thought to try it again. Took my 82 year old mother out for a nice dinner...didn't happen. Arrived at 4 pm..not busy at all. waited for a table, then was finally sat in an area that had small children. Asked immediately to be moved as my mother and I like to talk and enjoy a hopefully quiet dinner. Was told "Well, you'll have to go wait again..we're in the middle of a shift change and will have to ckeck again". We waited...another couple was sat..finally asked if we lost our place in line..."oh, sorry...forgot". waited...finally sat in another part of the restaurant. Looked ok. Wrong again. My back was next to the POS ordering station. I heard about the waitstaff's problems, weekends, who's doing what, what movie was good.....throughout the whole time I sat there. I unrolled my napkin when the salad arrived and my knife was encrusted with "something". I should have left by that point. The FOOD...ordered the buy one take one..Smoked Mozzerella Chix and the Mozzerella ravioli to take. HORRIBLE...the chicken was so distasteful. It was soggy and I told the waitress "gummy" she looked at me and said "gummy?" with a snide look...I said "gummy"... it was like a soggy, leftover chicken parm was thrown into the sauce. I asked for just spag. with meat sauce. It was ok....no flavor though. Mom's dinner of Shrimp Mezzaluna was ok. Our waitress did nothing to make our stay welcome. I know it's just a job, but...make someone feel welcome, not like it's a burden to be there. I did leave her an 18% tip though. I usually tip at least 20-30%. I could list more, but i think this is enough. Felt so bad that my Mom's "night out" was so bad. Never will I go to this place again.

1  Thank MKS0514
Reviewed September 6, 2013

Good food. It does get busy. Great spot to sit - when you first walk in restaurant, front desk people can sit you to the right side then back in the right where there have 3 great spots to sit and eat peacefully and spacious. The waiter staff is great. The drinks and meals are good portions. The food has great presentation, flavor and enough for two people.