“Good Lunch”

Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
New Port Richey, Florida
“Good Lunch”
Reviewed January 31, 2013

We had a good lunch with everything being what we expected and we all enjoyed. The service, food and staff were what we expected. The meals came promptly were hot.

Visited March 2012
YodersAmishVillage, Public Relations Manager at Yoder's Restaurant, responded to this review, February 8, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review us!
Happy to hear everything was great!!!

• Indonesian first
Bradenton, Florida
“Unbelievable!”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

I had the meatloaf with mashed potatoes and corn muffins. It was the best meatloaf I've ever had and cant' say anything but good things about the corn muffins and potatoes. For dessert we had the Peanut butter cream pie...It was to die for! With everything I had I don't think you can go wrong with anything at Yoders!

• Visited January 2013
YodersAmishVillage, Public Relations Manager at Yoder's Restaurant, responded to this review, January 25, 2013
Thank you so much for the super awesome review!!!
So happy you loved us, and it would be a pleasure to serve you agian!!!!
Estero, FL
“Worth the wait”
Reviewed January 20, 2013

For years I have wanted to eat at Yoder's when in Sarasota. Finally was in the area on a Saturday so I had my chance. There was a line out the door but the wait might have been about 20 minutes before being seated. I was told to leave room for pie so I ordered Haddock thinking fish would be a lighter meal. Well two slabs of fillets and two sides (cole slaw in a larger bowl than usually expected along with two corn muffins) I was too full for pie so I ordered that for take home.
I was impressed with the portion size and the fast service by the staff. I would say the food quality (mainly the haddock) was average. The slaw, muffins and take home Blueberry Crumb Pie was much better.
This is worth a return trip.

1 Thank scoutdreams
YodersAmishVillage, Public Relations Manager at Yoder's Restaurant, responded to this review, January 22, 2013
Thank you for giving us a try. We're sorry that the fish you ordered wasn't top the quality that we strive to serve on the day you were here. We do hope that you give us another chance in the future.
Orlando, Florida
“Are you within 100 miles?”
Reviewed January 20, 2013

If the answer to my title is yes then you MUST go. I have to say even though I was ill this place still was amazing! The food is great and the service was even better and the pie was even better. I can honestly say that this will be a mandatory stop when ever heading to south Florida on the Gulf side.

• Visited May 2012
Thank you so much for the possitive feedback!!!!
We appreciate your super kind words, and look forward to serving you agian.
Hertfordshire
“Large portions fairly average food”
Reviewed January 18, 2013

Went to Yoders for lunch, wasn't sure what to expect as we have never had typical American food. I ordered the chicken noodle soup which is fairly disappointing. I found four or five pieces of chicken, a pile of pasta floating in a watery chicken broth. My husband and daughter had the fried chicken which they said was very nice, this came with mashed potatoes, gravy, coleslaw and an unrecognisable sauce. Not sure about this combo, but I am possibly not the one to ask as I have a very European taste, being English and living in Spain. I think for a truly American eating experience this is a good place to eat. The service is great and the cue goes down quickly. Being an Amish restaurant don't bother asking for the wine list!

• Visited January 2013
Thank you for taking the time to check us out and letting us know what you thought.
We appreciate it. :)