Bonefish Grill - Sarasota University Parkway
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 5, 2013

The food is great and service is very good and friendly. In my opinion the menu is a bit limited but otherwise I would you can find a few things of interest.
They do have some great specials at times and have taken advantage of these every so often. The atmosphere is pleasant. We usually sit in a booth in the bar area so I can glance a the TV and the news.
During off season you can walk right in but when we start getting the influx from up North you will need reservations or be prepared to wait. You can eat right outside and if the weather is comfortable this works well.

There are newer reviews for Bonefish Grill - Sarasota University Parkway

Reviewed September 27, 2013

We have always loved eating at Bonefish. Our recent September visit was not as pleasant. It appears that our favorite, and their most notable, appetizer, Bang Bang Shrimp, has lost the bed of salad beneath the shrimp, which was a great way to balance the spicy flavor. The service personnel seemed to shrink in volume as well. After being seated, we waited 10 minutes for some to take our preliminary drink order. The bread delivery seemed an afterthought. Although we advised our waitress that we had a theater schedule to keep, and gave her over an hour to be served, eat and obtain our check, we had to wait much longer than usual to be served and then to take care of the check. At this point, we were pressed for time. Servers were polite, but seemed to be overloaded with more tables per server than in the past. At times, one could not see any on the floor. This restaurant was packed on this Saturday night, and they did not provide enough servers to attend to the clients in their usual fashion.

Hope their servers increase before "season", or we will have to choose another location on theater night.

Reviewed September 26, 2013

Had a draining day and wanted to unwind with my partner over a nice meal. The Grill was not particularly busy, and there was comfortable, quiet seating on the lovely patio. The drinks, apps, and entrees were excellent -- nice menu, fresh ingredients, nicely prepared and presented. The service was very good. The price was a little high but considering the quality of food, ambiance, and service, we thought it a good value. This is very good dining option for this region.

Reviewed September 16, 2013 via mobile

Service was super along with the trout dinners.This place is something to look forward too each time you visit.Monday night not too busy maybe because the snow birds are home

Reviewed September 14, 2013

This is the second time that I've eaten at this Bonefish. I ordered the special swordfish with pumpkin ravioli. This is the 1st time I've eaten swordfish. I wasn't real thrilled with it as I normally order Salmon. The Swordfish was just ok. The pumpkin raviolis didn't really have much taste. I probably wouldn't get this meal again but would definitely would go back to the Bonefish as I love their Salmon, potatoes and asparagus.