“Loved it!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed February 22, 2014 via mobile

I highly, highly recommend Demetrios! The food was delish, and the service was spectacular! Our waitress, Angie, was fantastic and made our night!

Reviewed February 20, 2014

family run restaurant favored by the locals for good reason. good food at reasonable prices with excellent service. A place worth returning to again and again.

Reviewed February 8, 2014

The pizza and pasta a delightful surprise yesterday. We sort of stumbled upon Demetrios after the Greek Fest yesterday. My husband (who is beyond picky) ate every bite of his lasagne and my mediterranian pasta with shrimp was surprisingly light with generous chunks of artichokes which I rarely find. Our server was attentive (name is Kim) and the customers were all ages which provided a lively atmosphere. We will definitely return for more!

Reviewed February 8, 2014

The pizza and pasta a delightful surprise yesterday. We sort of stumbled upon Demetrios after the Greek Fest yesterday. My husband (who is beyond picky) ate evry bite of his lasagne and my mediterranian pasta with shrimp was surprisingly light with generous chunks of artichokes which I rarely find. Our server was attentive (name is Kim) and the customers were all ages which provided a lively atmosphere. We will definitely return for more!

Reviewed February 6, 2014

Stopped at this restaurant after our daughter and son-in-law had recently stopped. We ordered dinner salads and a small pizza. Dinner salads were adequate but pizza was very good. Took him leftovers for a late night snack Even cold the pizza was still cold. This pizza has a light tomato sauce but great sausage and cheese