“Good food,good value.”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Buffet
Reviewed December 11, 2012

If you want fresh ,plentiful salads,good soups,bread,pasta chili and desserts in clean surroundings,this is the place to come! We come several times when we are here and it never disappoints us. We brought friends for the first time and they were amazed at the value for money.Looking forward to our next meal there.Sweet Tomatoes,,,here we come!

There are newer reviews for Sweet Tomatoes

Reviewed December 7, 2012

I make it a point to stop at Sweet Tomatoes whenever I come to Sarasota. There just isn't anything like this in Philly where I am from. The salad bar is super clean and everything is fresh, plus there are extras, baked potatoes, pasta bar, fresh baked focaccia bread and a number of different soup options, plus dessert and ice cream. Most importantly, for a salad bar, this place has never made me ill and I can't say that about most of the salad places I've eaten. Their cleanliness makes them a must do every time I come to Sarasota - just ate there today and loved it.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Salad bar was well stocked with a variety of fresh vegetables. Also, I always enjoy the chicken soup at Sweet Tomatoes. Employees are always very attentive and pleasant. The food is an outstanding value. The only criticism I have is the noisy rock music that was playing on the sound system which did not create a good atmosphere for me personally. It would have been more relaxing to hear some nice jazz or no music at all. We like to eat healthy and this restaurant is one of the few which we like to eat at.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Have eaten here on a number of occassions. Nothing exciting, nothing unusual, good salad bar, average soup, average pasta, good bread. Prices are fair, look for a coupon they are everwhere. Service is good for a self serve, kept clean and neat. Don't expect gourmet, just a good place to go, have a salad, soup and bread with a sweet desert. Dependable but not exciting.

1  Thank richannc
Reviewed October 29, 2012

This Sweet Tomatoes is just like all the rest. If you have never been it is a HUGE salad buffet. the food is good and it has a cafeteria atmosphere. It is nothing extra special but better than fast food.