“Wonderful!”

Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 1, 2014

We ended up here by accident, but I'm glad we did. The server was really friendly, helpful and attentive. He asked everyone their names and was on a personal basis the whole time with everyone. The good was wonderful as well! Honestly, we are going to come back here tomorrow for dinner now!

1  Thank Ksurrenawilliams

Reviewed May 21, 2014

Being Irish, I try to search out Irish pubs when I travel. I happened upon Pub 32 the other night where I wanted to quaff a few Guinness beers and was I surprised. The place is a gem! First, the place was beautiful inside. As many restaurants and pubs in Ireland, it was built to last a thousand years. Wood, marble, carved ceiling panels, and a brass ornamented bar made for a cozy and warm facility. Ross, the barkeep and as it turns out an owner as well, was as accomodating and as friendly as could be. It was as he had been my friend forever. Unfortunately, I had already eaten but the food sounded out of this world. It was fine dining at pub prices. The special of the night was butterflied filet steak with citrus potatoes. I ended up only having beer and whiskey and everything was cold, frothy, and delicious. A curious thing was that when I walked in there was live Irish music been played. There were at least a dozen people, on chairs, in a circle, all playing a tradional Irish instrument. If I am not mistaken, most of these good and hearty folks were locals who come together to jam and get their Irish on. It was terrific! So, in my humble opinion, if you're happy, sad, lonely, or just need something to do, go to Pub 32 and let Ross take care of you! When your finished, whether you have Irish eyes or not, they'll be smilin'! Slainte!

1  Thank BruceKeller
Reviewed May 20, 2014

Pub 32 is as close as I've seen a Pub in the states come to replicating the real thing. It's not the "stuff on the walls" or the Irish connections...no it's the welcoming and warm attitude that the Pub provides. I've been the multiple times and each time it really feels as if you can sit and relax and enjoy your pint or meal or just a good conversation. Never rushed, the food is simple but very good. Classic takes on standard Irish cuisine, the food is enjoyable. They do the little things right and the food is as good as any gastropub i've visited in Ireland.

The beer and other libations stand alone. They pour proper pints of Guinness and have a separate Whiskey room for special tastings.

Also, they have a great live music scene (mostly Irish)!

Having spent time in Ireland, I have to say that the Pub provides Sarasota its own "Public House" for locals to savor.

Reviewed May 17, 2014

Had two fantastic meal in Pub 32, the filet steak and jumbo prawns were the best I've ever tasted. The cocktails are genuine and made from scratch. This place is worth a visit.

Reviewed May 5, 2014

`We stumbled upon this place on a Sunday night and being wary of mall restaurants thought twice about trying it but were convinced by the large number of cars parked in the vicinity that this might be good. Good choice, warmly welcomed upon entering and seated in a really secluded booth from which we could see most of the musicians performing Irish music very well.
The menu is very limited but has something for everyone. Oddly, I did not see any burgers on the menu...Good!..Drinks were very reasonable for example Johnny Red on rocks (large glass) only $6.
I had the chicken pot pie and wife had fish and chips and there were no complaints on either. A fun evening with the excellent food, drinks and music. Will definitely be back for more now that I know where it is.

1  Thank cheshirecatSoCt