“fun place to go”

Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 31, 2013

Pub 32 is a fun place to go. Everyone there make it so. We enjoyed the "Irish food" , the music, the atmosphere and the feeling that we were in Dublin. Check it out, you will "enjoy!
My husband liked the Pot Pie and I was impressed with the soup. We will go back!

Reviewed October 28, 2013

My husband and I went here on a Saturday night. The interior is very charming and the staff is very nice. The music was fun. I ordered the pate, which was very good. They serve it with little pieces of toast...I would rather have good crackers or soft bread, but it was still good. My husband had the Chicken Pot Pie and he really liked it. He was worried it wouldn't be enough food, but after eating the bread bowl and the champ, he was full. He also had a Harp and was very pleased they served it. Its not a brand you see everywhere. I had the fish and chips. They were good, but I wish I had gotten the beef stew instead. Next time! I wish I had room for the Sticky Toffee Pudding, but we were full, so that's for next time too, I guess. We had a great experience, and even though it was a little pricey for our taste, we already decided we'll be going back!

2  Thank JenG5
Reviewed October 18, 2013

One member of our group swears the whiskey steak was one of the best steaks he has ever had. The ribs were phenomenal. Biggest regret was he only got a half slab instead of the whole slab. Chicken pot pie was excellent. The sticky pudding dessert was very good. Different but good! And they have Smithwick's on tap! Went on a Monday and they had a one man show playing Irish music. Had a blast. The bartender, Ross, was very nice. Really enjoyed our 2 visits there. Will definitely go again when in the area.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

I recently tried this Pub for happy hour and ended up staying for hours. The food and atmosphere are great! I had the fish and chips and they were wonderful. The staff was friendly, very attentive and a pleasure to deal with. I also highly recommend to anyone who goes a Whiskey Pickle, their handmade pickles are the best! I will definately make this a go to place when I want to have a good night out.

Reviewed October 6, 2013

We went to the Pub 32 last night to try something different that the usual Outback or chain restaurant and we were pleasantly surprised. We had a little booth that was tucked away, where we could hear everything but still had some privacy. My husband ordered the Guiness Bee Stew and he was very happy with the flavor and amount served. I had the Pot pie and it was very tasty. The only thing he missed was some bread to go along especially to mop up all the sauce from the stew, so I gave him some of my puff pastry. Next time we will ask or order their Soda Bread side. We will go back! We also loved our servers beautiful Irish accent.