“Authentic food and drink!”

Pub 32 Irish Gastropub
Ranked #199 of 1,029 Restaurants in Sarasota
Cuisines: Irish, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Dining on a budget, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Drinks, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Fairfax, Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Authentic food and drink!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2013

Had the Guiness & Beef Stew, Soda Bread and a Smithwicks on tap. It. Was. Amazing. I went to Dublin a few years ago and had the same meal... pretty darn close! Louise was our server and she was great! Nice atmosphere, live music and great food!

florida
“Wonderful place to eat and drink!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

This great little pub is warm, family friendly and fun. The live authentic Irish music sets the tone for a great meal that's truly made with care.We were on vacation for a week.There are so many places to choose from and we ate there two nights in a row! Ross the bartender/ mgr is from Ireland and pours a mean blacksmith, half n half , or whatever your liking! Can't say enough about the gourmet food.The seared scallops will amaze you. So will also love the chicken pot pie and guiness stew. This place won't disappoint!

Palm Desert, California
“Finally an authentic Irish pub in Sarasota!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2013

I was there yesterday just to check the place out since I am from Dublin Ireland originally and know what a real Irish pub looks and feels like! I was more than pleasantly surprised to meet the owner who greeted me and felt immediately at home because the whole place has the feeling of what we are used to in Ireland. You cannot even compare this to some of the other establishments here in Sarasota that call themselves Irish pubs and have horrible ambience and grub.
I had the fish and chips and they were absolutely crispy and delicious (I believe they are done in beer batter). I know already that this will be my "pub" around the corner. The service is impeccable-a lovely place and I highly recommend it to anyone who enjoys having a good time and enjoying great food, wonderful guests and Irish music which plays on certain nights (I believe Thursdays to Sundays).

CT
“Great Food & Wonderful People”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2013

We've been to the 'Pub' numerous times while down in FL. A terrific discovery !
The food is fantastic, the atmosphere comfortable, the service is warm and friendly. The lamb is awesome, the salmon as good and the ribs are 'fall of the bone' tender. Ross and Louise are terrific!
A fun place for an evening out or just to wind down for happy hour.

1 Thank CtChris
Sarasota
“A truly enjoyable experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

We have been to Pub 32 several times. I love the snugs and the whiskey room. My family & friends went on St. Patrick's Day this year and had an amazing time. The evening was filled with great music, Irish dancers, & a bagpipe player! We have since been back on a non-holiday & had the same amazing food and all around experience. My two year old was way beyond nap time & quickly growing restless. Ross, the manager, sweetly came by, sweatly interacted with my son, gave him something 'new' to play with, then explained he too had a child the same age. Sometimes all it takes are the little things.

• Visited June 2013