“Delightful!”

Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 1, 2014

What a wonderful, hidden treasure, located in a mall! Everyone was extremely friendly and the food was incredible. We had the potsticker appetizer, shared the shaved pear salad. I had the sausage ziti and my friend had the margherita flatbread pizza. Can't wait to go back!!

1  Thank HarleyMama2013

Reviewed March 11, 2014

Great service, excellent food and reasonable prices. I ordered the lunch special, boiled haddock over potato puree with capers and artichokes and it was delicious. My friend ordered pasta pomodoro with grilled shrimp and he loved it.

1  Thank Daniel D
Reviewed March 7, 2014

We loved this restaurant! My family and I went to this restaurant while we were shopping and were pleasantly surprised on the welcoming host. He was extremely nice and very personable. We could not help but to notice the very nice decor that went very well with the wonderful menu. My son ordered chocolate milk that they were out of but the host came by, offering to go to the neighboring restaurant to get some. My husband and I declined the nice gesture, but were blown away at the fact they cared so much for his order.
We were again blown away by the AWESOME menu. The menu has a wonderful collection of traditional pasta & pizza to fantastically paired fish entrees. ALL items on the menu are meticulously prepared and our dinners were absolutely delicious! Not to mention the price is perfect for the top quality of cuisine on the menu. The price is comparable to outback, but with much better menu quality.
It is very hard to find a restaurant that cares about ALL their customers ( including 4 year olds), cares about the true dining experience and takes pride in their menu & its preperation. We loved everything and can't wait to tell our friends and family about Ziti and visit again ourselves! Thank you!

1  Thank Sarah H
Reviewed February 15, 2014

Six of us decided to try Ziti based on its excellent reviews. We started with a bottle of wine and ordered several appetizers; artichoke dip, Asparagus Shiitake Bisque, and Asian Calamari. All three were delicious, flavorful, with very nice presentation. The Bisque was my favorite with its creamy texture and rich mushroom and asparagus favors. For entrees we had Vietnamese Scallops, Fettucini di Mare, Chicken Marsala, Pesto Fettucini with Shrimp, Teriyaki Shrimp, and the Glazed Lamb Shank. All of these dishes were excellent and enjoyed by all. No left-overs at our table! Finally, we shared deserts of Creme Brûlée and Banana Split. Wow - perfect yummy ending to a great meal - especially the Creme Brûlée. I should note that the service was excellent. Our server, Lynn, was very helpful, attentive and friendly. We will definitely be back.

1  Thank Doug M
Reviewed February 14, 2014

The food was nicely prepared in general, but the pasta that came with the entrees was a bit skimpy. The issue was the misleading "specials" they offer. My wife found a coupon for a free appetizer with any entrée. So we went to try it. The sign outside said happy hour but when we sat down they said only in the bar. Ok. But they then told us this was wine and dine Thursday where you get a free glass of wine with every entrée. But when we showed them the appetizer coupon they said you couldn't have both. So we ordered two rather expensive pasta entrees. Then they said you can't have the free wine with THAT dinner, only the few marked entrée....even though our choices cost more. Then they brought three teeny pieces of bread with dinner. Bottom line: A pricey place with misleading specials but okay food. The previous restaurant at this site was MUCH better!

2  Thank giacomojim_13