All reviews front desk siesta key choice hotels excellent breakfast yogurt great place to stay breakfast staff free breakfast is clean hotel hot breakfast stayed nights would highly recommend this hotel outdoor pool business center sitting area fire pit hot tub
Selected filters
Reviewed January 15, 2020

The check in experience was a bit, hmm, just doing my job as quick as I can so I can get back to not doing it. Once we got past the front desk, however, it was great. Large king suite, with lots of sitting room on the sectional. The room and bathroom were very clean, the bed was very comfortable with a good selection of pillows, the AC was quiet and efficient and kept the room very comfortable. Had a really good sleep after a long and busy day on the road. The complimentary breakfast had a good variety of items, and was kept well stocked and cleaned. Express checkout, so just had to drop off the keys, and had a very much more friendly experience than the check in the evening before.

1  Thank 404HappyTraveller
JudyH5690, General Manager at Comfort Suites Sarasota-Siesta Key, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2020

I am so glad your stay with us was such a positive one! I will be sure the housekeepers and breakfast staff know, as their goal is to provide a clean room and great breakfast. I have also share your comments with the front desk staff, so they will know how important it is to be be there for the guests.

Looking forward to seeing your again when you are in Sarasota so we may provide exemplary service from all our staff.

Reviewed January 15, 2020

I'm a frequent traveler and this is the best Comfort Suites I've ever stayed in. The property is new, the rooms are large, and they have many amenities not found in higher priced hotels. For instance, a great fitness center, heated pool and hot tub, outdoor grill, and a fire pit with comfortable outdoor seating. They even have a pond behind the hotel for scenery. The hotel is only 5 miles from the beach and downtown Sarasota. I've had mixed experiences with Comfort Inns and Suites in the past, so this was a great find. Highly recommended.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
JudyH5690, General Manager at Comfort Suites Sarasota-Siesta Key, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2020

Dear Matt, What a great review for us, thank you! I am happy you mentioned the fire pit and grill and the outdoor seating. Everyone loves it and we want all the potential guests from TripAdvisor to see it as well.

I will definitely share your comments with the Staff. Looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed January 7, 2020

We have arranged for so many of our family visitors to stay at the Comfort Suites on Honore and Clark Road in Sarasota. They all had nothing but fantastic things to say about the hotel. Friendly service, breakfast was great and rooms very clean.

Date of stay: March 2019
1  Thank 329judithw
JudyH5690, General Manager at Comfort Suites Sarasota-Siesta Key, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2020

We so appreciate you doing a Review on Trip Advisor for Comfort Suites Sarasota-Siesta Key and what a nice one, too! Our goal here to to provide the great, friendly service for our guests, and your Review will be shared with the Staff to let them know their hard work is worth all their effort. Looking forward to seeing you, family and friends when you are visiting Sarasota again!

Reviewed January 2, 2020 via mobile

This was an amazing stay
From the clean room to the great breakfast
We stayed over New Year’s and the breakfast staff was overwhelmed and she handled it so well... it was absolutely the busiest I’ve ever seen
The check in was quick and very helpful with everything we needed
I would give this six stars if I could
Right off the highway by everything

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
JudyH5690, General Manager at Comfort Suites Sarasota-Siesta Key, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2020

Dear degroot2916,

What an wonderful Review! The Staff will be so pleased when I share it with them. We appreciate guests like you who do a Trip Advisor Review. So many guests use it when making their travel plans, because they want a great hotel. I hope you had a chance to enjoy the fireworks at the Marina Jacks and St. Armand's Circle in Sarasota. They are so much fun!

We look forward to seeing you when you return to Sarasota!

Reviewed December 31, 2019

Pros: best tv channel selection in the Sarasota area, bar none (and we've stayed at a LOT of places). Good hot breakfast, the menu changes daily which is nice. Nice rooms, friendly staff (for the most part).

Cons: only 1 elevator and it is SLOW. Also, housekeeping can be extremely noisy - the housekeeper on our floor let the doors on rooms slam closed over and over again on the 'flip over' locks instead of using door stoppers to keep the doors open; very annoying if you're trying to sleep in. Also, the housekeeping supervisor can be very loud, shouting at the housekeeping staff in a derogatory way - not appropriate when your guests can hear what's going on in the hallways.

Date of stay: December 2019