All reviews front desk siesta key choice hotels the breakfast area excellent breakfast yogurt excellent hotel great place to stay breakfast staff water pressure clean hotel hot breakfast stayed nights would highly recommend this hotel outdoor pool sitting area would definitely stay here again
Selected filters
Reviewed July 20, 2017

We stayed two nights at the Comfort Suites, Sarasota. The room was spotless, the beds were so comfortable! We had a suite with a sofa bed, extra tables and lamps, and a flatscreen TV that could be seen in any location in the room. We enjoyed the extra space and being able to sit somewhere besides on the bed! We had a mix-up with the reservation price, and the front desk was so helpful in resolving the issue for us. The breakfast was wonderful. There were several choices ranging from the fluffiest scrambled eggs ever to yogurt and fruit. The ladies would actually come around to be sure the food was satisfactory, and if we wished more. The pool was spotless too, and next to an grassy area where there was a pond with a fountain.

Date of stay: June 2017
Reviewed July 19, 2017

The hotel is a pretty typical Comfort Inn, nothing fancy. It had everything that I needed for my stay. Easy check-in, clean, comfortable bed. There is construction in the area, so if you are looking for it at the intersection of Clark and Honore, you probably will not see it.
Check out was a bit crazy, I was next in line, but the customer in front of me was having a discussion with the front desk person. I ended up toting all of my stuff out to my car, came back in and he was still having the discussion. It was about staying another night, but they didn't have room for him because they were having some carpets cleaned. Finally a manager came out to resolve the issue, and I was able to check out.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank traveling_fiber_guy
Reviewed July 13, 2017

Very clean, comfortable, quiet rooms. The location is very convenient to restaurants and a Publix, yet on a quiet side street. It is minutes to Twin Lakes Park The front desk staff was very friendly, understanding and helpful with accommodating the unpredictable baseball schedules. Would stay again. Electric car charges in parking lot

Date of stay: July 2017
Reviewed July 7, 2017

Check-in was fast. Room was clean and functional. Early morning check-out was easy and a breakfast bag for us was available when we left before the buffet opened. Priced good. Staff very helpful and provided excellent service. We will stay here again.

Room tip: Second floor room above the first floor check-in was great.
Date of stay: June 2017
Reviewed July 5, 2017

this hotel is easy to get to from all parts of Sarasota and is convenient for exploring the sights or going to the beach; rooms were a good size and very clean;breakfast was standard fare; the only complaint is that the pool was constantly full of what seemed like local kids--leaving no room for adult guests.

Room tip: ask for a suite on the top floor
Date of stay: May 2017