All reviews front desk siesta key the breakfast area choice hotels yogurt excellent hotel great place to stay breakfast staff water pressure clean hotel hot breakfast stayed nights would highly recommend this hotel sitting area outdoor pool would definitely stay here again spacious rooms
Selected filters
Reviewed February 17, 2017

Stayed there a night when passing through Sarasota. The location is set back and a CVS store within an easy walk. The room was large and clean, the bed was good, the internet speed was great and the free breakfast was OK. What I really love about the place is its salt water fish tank. Very nice tank set up with an urchin, crab, shrimp, clownfish and much more which makes for great viewing for the divers and kiddos among us.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Nick M, General Manager at Comfort Suites Sarasota-Siesta Key, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2017

David B, The fish tank is always a hit with everyone! It sure does bring out the love for water among all of us. Thank you for taking the time to share about your stay and I hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed February 17, 2017 via mobile

My Wife and I came to this Hotel under unfortunate circumstances as my Dad was seriously ill in a nearby Facility.

When we checked in we advised this Hotel of our unfortunate circumstances. The only issue was that the hotel only had availability for a few nights. We were advised to keep checking back
for further availability. We did and Alyssa from the front desk was able to secure additional nights for us. The staff could not be nicer. Sadly My Dad eventually passed away. After we had my Dad's Funeral, we came back to find a Sympathy Card with Candy and Popcorn on our Bed. I would stay at this hotel again in a "New York Minute". We can not thank them enough.

Trip type: Traveled with family
4  Thank brusol

Brusol, please accept our condolences for your family’s loss. I am glad my team was able to recognize and show their compassion for you during your visit. I hope that you will be able to return in the near future for a vacation.

Reviewed February 15, 2017

The staff is really nice. Helpful with directions and suggestions.
Our room was very clean as is the whole building, as well as the grounds.
Breakfast was good and the afternoon snack was a treat.
Didn't use the pool but saw others in pool and hot tub .

Reviewed February 15, 2017

We used this hotel as our base during my daughters wedding last weekend . We had several groups of friends and relatives in from various parts of the country. Everyone agreed their stay was exceptional. The rooms were clean and spacious. The staff was attentive and accommodating. Everything about this hotel far exceeded our expectations.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed February 14, 2017

We love this hotel and during the 4 years it's been open, we have visited there on 3 occasions. Not bad considering we travel from the UK.

The rooms are spotless, plenty of breakfast options and a fab seating area by the lake.
Personally I love using the hot tub after a day out. It's never tok busy and really suits our needs. We travel every January and wouldn't go anywhere else.
Thanks Comfort Suites and Happy 4th Birthday :-)

Date of stay: January 2017