Comfort Suites Sarasota
$189
$150
$144
HotelIndigo.com
Best Western Plus Siesta Key Gateway(Sarasota)(Great Value!)
$119
$190
HolidayInn.com
$379
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfront desksiesta keypancake makerthe breakfast areaexcellent breakfastvery clean hotelchoice hotelssiesta beachexcellent hotelpool and hot tubgreat place to stayfree breakfastyogurtbreakfast staffhot breakfaststayed nightsstaff was very friendly and helpful
Reviewed April 16, 2014 via mobile

My mom & I wanted to stay a few nights in Sarasota. We were orginally going to stay in a private home rental, but when viewing the home rental site..comfort suites site popped up. We called and booked after veiwing their website. The manager actually was the one to make the reservation. He was great! We loved it here...the reveiws were great and this place is super clean. The staff is very friendly. I will post again to list names of a few amazing staff. We were very close to everything. We also loved the fact that they allow dogs. The pond out back is a wonderful bonus... .get a room with the pond veiw (a must). We will def be back!! Thank you for helping make us feel at home away from home...

Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank charromayek
Reviewed April 14, 2014

We enjoy staying at this hotel - it is always clean and comfortable. Elaine welcomed us during our stay last week and she is wonderful - she was most accommodating and made us feel welcome! The breakfast is soooooooooooooooo good and a great start to the day! The food workers prepare a delicious breakfast each day! The cleaning team does a super job also. It means soooooooooooooooo much to be able to stay in a hotel that "feels" good. It helps one to feel relaxed and adds to a good experience! The Sarasota area is truly blessed to have this Comfort Suites - we recommend it 100%.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Karen C
Reviewed April 12, 2014

We only planned to stay 3 nights but extended our stay to 6. Excellent customer service at every level. New, clean, pleasant breakfast room leading out to surprisingly nice outdoor pool setting. Convenient location. Highly recommend.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Cindy C
Reviewed April 12, 2014

The hotel is very clean and nice and the staff were very friendly.The hotel is close to shopping, restaurants and churches and the front desk personnel helped with directions to everywhere I wanted to go. I will stay here again in the future.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed April 11, 2014

My husband and I were thrilled when we checked into our room. For once the hotel was as good as described. The room was emaculate and tastefully decorated. I am very fussy about "Clean" and this room was perfect. One of the very few places I have stayed that I did not have to worry about going barefoot. The beds and bedding were superb! After returning to our home in Wisconsin my husband and I have both remarked that we slept better at Comfort Suites, then in our bed at home. (and we have a comfortable bed) Again this is one of the few places that I felt I could really snuggle in the clean sheets and comforter. The pillows are one of a kind and delightful!! Everyone commented on how wonderful the beds were. We cannot say enough about the staff that works there. We were greeted by name and made to feel very welcome. They were always interested in our day and what we did and gave us information on places to eat at and visit. The breakfasts were above average and the kitchen was always well stocked and clean. The pool was clean and wonderful. This hotel was more on the expensive side but it was definitely an upscale hotel. I would rather pay alittle more and have everything perfect than getting a cheaper place and worrying about things. We stayed 8 nights (definitely not long enough.) Next year we will stay longer. For once I have found a hotel that I am totally pleased with and will return for a much longer stay. The hotel was also in an excellent location for getting around. We felt very safe and enjoyed walking outside at night. Great job Comfort Suites and staff and I wish other hotels would take note on what makes a hotel a 5 star.

Cheryl D
Wisconsin

Room Tip: We enjoyed the second floor but I am sure all rooms are wonderful.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family