Comfort Suites Sarasota
Average 3/5
Good 3.5/5
Great 4.5/5
Excellent 5/5
Siesta Key Bungalows(Siesta Key)
Great 4.5/5
Flip Flop Cottages(Siesta Key)
Very Good 4/5
All reviewsfront desksiesta keypancake makerthe breakfast areaexcellent breakfastvery clean hotelchoice hotelssiesta beachexcellent hotelpool and hot tubgreat place to stayfree breakfastyogurtbreakfast staffhot breakfaststayed nightsstaff was very friendly and helpful
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 5, 2013

Excellent service, excellent breakfast with a wide variety to choose from. The hotel staff was super nice and helpful. The only thing was that our card was deactivated an hour before check-out but we went to the front desk and the girl fixed it. I will def. stay again!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Adele L
Nick M, General Manager at Comfort Suites Sarasota, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2013

Adele L,

Thank you for staying at the New Comfort Suites Sarasota! I appreciate you taking the time to share you positive experience with us and others to see. I am looking forward to your return in the near future!

Reviewed August 2, 2013

This hotel was very clean throughout. Using my personal "white glove test" I found our room to be thoroughly cleaned with modern furnishings. The front desk staff was efficient and very friendly. The cleaning staff was accommodating and polite. The property is close to shopping and dining and not far from the interstate. Great place to stay!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends

Ursula S,

Thank you for your recent stay at the New Comfort Suites Sarasota!. I am excited to hear your positive feed back and the great news that we passed your personal "white glove test" . I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed August 2, 2013 via mobile

If you are looking for a very clean, new hotel with a great and friendly staff you are looking at the right place. The beds might be a little too hard but the choice of soft or firm pillows adds a nice touch. The hot and cold breakfast selection makes it a great value. Would stay here again and would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2013

sshaw612,

Thank you for staying with us at the New Comfort Suites Sarasota Florida and for taking the time to tell us about your stay. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed July 30, 2013

Comfort Suites, Sarasota is just off Clark Rd (Rte 72) near I-75. Shopping and restaurants are within walking distance, though you have to cross busy Clark. No one was at the desk when we arrived, but the manager quickly popped out of the back room and apologized for the ten second delay. Room was spacious and comfortable. My wife enjoyed the hot tub in back of the hotel. Everything is clean and new. Staff was very friendly and helpful and found some restaurant discounts for us. At a hundred-nine bucks, it was cheaper than many other area hotels and the free wi-fi and good breakfast made it a great value.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business

TrickyMike,

Thank you for your recent stay at the New Comfort Suites Sarasota! We appreciate you taking the time to share your stay with us. We look forward to your return in the near future.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

This hotel not only is in a good location, but the staff goes out of their way to make you feel welcomed. The rooms are sound proof and comfortable. Nice fitness center, pool and hot tub.
The business center is state of the art with everything you would need, not to mention the free WiFi throughout the hotel. The breakfast has an excellent selection between hot or cold breakfast food.
I stayed for 8 days while taking a massage cupping class at the hotel. As an example of the front desk customer service I will submit this bit of information.
During my stay I used the laundry mat on the premises. After washing my clothes it became apparent that someone before me washed some sandy beach towels/clothes. When I removed my load of wash of course they were covered with sand. I spoke with the front desk person and she instructed me to bring my clothes to them. They cleaned, dried and even folded my clothes for me. That to me was great customer service!
I would highly recommend this hotel.
If your looking for good Thai food I recommend Wasbi / Thai Restaurant just down the road on Clark Road. Close to Siesta Point Beach.
If you like good beer try Mr Beery's 2645 mall Drive Sarasota FL 34231 Excellent selection and friendly staff.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank luckyjoe
Nick M, General Manager at Comfort Suites Sarasota, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2013

luckyjoe,

Thank you for staying with us at the New Comfort Suites Sarasota and thank you for taking the time to write such a positive review on Trip Advisor. Travelers today have many options when booking their stay and we are so glad you picked us! The entire staff at the New Comfort Suites looks forward to your next visit with us.