“Great family fun.”

Mi Pueblo El Restaurante
Ranked #233 of 1,051 Restaurants in Sarasota
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed February 27, 2013

Enjoyed the restaurant very much. Will visit when I am in the area again. Great happy hour. The manager was very friendly and stopped by each table. Crowded, but the wait was reasonable.

There are newer reviews for Mi Pueblo El Restaurante

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Our 1st visit in a year leaves me with no change in my opinion.
We arrived early (5:00pm) and were seated right away. The service was excellent.
The food was plentiful, however bland.
My one major objection was the notice level.
There has to be a better Mexican restaurant in the area.

Reviewed February 16, 2013

This is not your usual Mexican restaurant. The building is very well-appointed. The food is good, the menu is varied, the service is top-notch and you are not broke when done.
The flan is great, also.

Reviewed February 14, 2013 via mobile

I had been craving fajitas like crazy. Finally was able to go with the family and eat, I was super excited. We have been here twice. The first time was a year ago, we had a great experience, food was good, etc. this last time- not so much. Waited for 40 minutes, which is usual for Friday dinner but the food was not worth the wait. Both my fiancée and I got fajitas; his steak, mine chicken. The steak was better than chicken in appearance and flavor but not great. The chicken was gray in color and almost resembled salmon in texture (daughter actually asked if I had gotten fish). Asked the manager about it and he said they use frozen chicken and that's what's it's supposed to look like?!?! It was disgusting and will not be returning. Service was okay, nothing great. Not worth the cost or time. Very disappointed. Better fajitas at chilis.

Reviewed January 22, 2013

Very friendly place. Delicious drinks. Fun happy hour. Great place to bring the family. Plan to visit again on my next visit to Sarasota. The food was very good and plentiful. The manager was very gracious and visited all the tables. Looking forward to my next visit.