“Baby's first burrito”

Chipotle Mexican Grill
Ranked #440 of 1,071 Restaurants in Sarasota
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed August 30, 2014 via mobile

Okay he's not a baby but the steak burrito our 12 yr old got at chipotle was his first"grown up" Mexican food. He loved it! Mama got carnita tacos. Yummy for everyone. We recently watched a documentary about chipotle's organic and locally sourced foods. We are happy about that too!

Reviewed August 27, 2014 via mobile

I like the burrito - it was was fresh, the chicken has the right amount of spice and the black beans were firm but it was not as good as the Guac and chip

Tip they serve beer

Reviewed July 31, 2014

When there on a recommendation of an acquaintance. Shouldn't have listened to them. Not much better than Taco Belch.

Reviewed June 27, 2014

Nothing too shocking here, solid burrito as always, went with the Barbacoa, a little chintzy on the servings so watch that. A little far removed from the days of the original chipotle in Denver. All in all a good average quick dinner.

Reviewed February 23, 2014

We are in Sarasota every weekend, and when we found this Chipotle shortly after moving to Florida, we were excited. But that quickly changed. While the food is great, the staff can be rude and pushy. One time I told them no beans, they put beans in then asked if they could just "scrape them out" after I reminded them. When I said no, they gave me an attitude about it. I typically give a place three chances, but made an exception for Chipotle because of how much I love the food. But every time I have gone in, I have to ask for something three times and still end up not getting what I ask for (like extra cheese and sour cream or no lettuce). After our most recent visit, I told my husband that enough is enough and we won't be back until things improve.

1  Thank RachaelB314