“Dangerously delicious”

Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
“Dangerously delicious”
Reviewed June 23, 2014

Short Giraffe has the best cupcakes in town! I highly recommend the cookie butter cupcake, and strawberries & champagne is a close second. We also got my daughter's birthday cake here and it was amazing. Unique, beautiful ribbon-frosting and moist delicious cake. The best!

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Jessica941

Cincinnati, Ohio
“Yummy treats!!”
Reviewed May 20, 2014 via mobile

Perfect dessert! We had the salted caramel shortbread, the lemon lavender bar, and the samosa bar.... So tasty!!

Visited May 2014
“Yummy Wedding Favors!”
Reviewed March 7, 2014

Thank you for the delicious wedding favors! We chose these delicious Chocolate Chip Cookie Sandwiches to hand out at the end of our wedding reception at the Powel Crosley, the guests loved them. They looked beautiful on display and tasted wonderful! We stuffed a bunch in my husband's pockets so we could have for a late night snack.. They packaged them beautifully for us and delivered them to the venue! Thank you for making our special day even better with your sweet treats! You are all so awesome there and we are so happy we found your bakery. It is now one of my favorite places in Sarasota!! Thank you Katherine & Nils

“Very cute!”
Reviewed February 28, 2014

I am very glad that I found this cute little bakery. I love that it is a small local business that has a wonderful selection of pastries. I came in last minute looking for a birthday surprise and they helped me pick an assortment of small pastries that will be great for the birthday dinner. I am also thrilled that they do offer gluten free options that are just as great as the rest of their other pastries. I will be ordering a cake from them soon!

“Good but a quirky”
Reviewed February 1, 2014

Really good latte and pastries, and the people are congenial, but I find them a bit disorganized when it comes to filling an order. And the chairs are too short for the tables--the bistro tables in particular. My friend and I joked we needed phone books to sit on to bring us up a few inches--like when we were kids at the adults' table--but the Sarasota phone book isn't thick enough to make a difference. You'll have to bring your own phone book from NY or Chicago.