“Yummy Wedding Favors!”

Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed March 7, 2014

Thank you for the delicious wedding favors! We chose these delicious Chocolate Chip Cookie Sandwiches to hand out at the end of our wedding reception at the Powel Crosley, the guests loved them. They looked beautiful on display and tasted wonderful! We stuffed a bunch in my husband's pockets so we could have for a late night snack.. They packaged them beautifully for us and delivered them to the venue! Thank you for making our special day even better with your sweet treats! You are all so awesome there and we are so happy we found your bakery. It is now one of my favorite places in Sarasota!! Thank you Katherine & Nils

There are newer reviews for The Short Giraffe Mini Confections

Reviewed February 28, 2014

I am very glad that I found this cute little bakery. I love that it is a small local business that has a wonderful selection of pastries. I came in last minute looking for a birthday surprise and they helped me pick an assortment of small pastries that will be great for the birthday dinner. I am also thrilled that they do offer gluten free options that are just as great as the rest of their other pastries. I will be ordering a cake from them soon!

Reviewed February 1, 2014

Really good latte and pastries, and the people are congenial, but I find them a bit disorganized when it comes to filling an order. And the chairs are too short for the tables--the bistro tables in particular. My friend and I joked we needed phone books to sit on to bring us up a few inches--like when we were kids at the adults' table--but the Sarasota phone book isn't thick enough to make a difference. You'll have to bring your own phone book from NY or Chicago.

Reviewed January 29, 2014

I have read great things about this place. We contacted them to create favors for our upcoming wedding. We went in for the meeting and I fell in love with the place and all the delicious treats. Everyone that works inside is so sweet, and the desserts are absolutely delicious. I will definitely be visiting a lot more often for these treats and can't wait to send all my wedding guests home with a yummy treat to remember our special day! So glad I finally was able to stop and experience this wonderful addition to Sarasota! Will recommend and be back often. THANK YOU!

Reviewed January 10, 2014

I love The Short Giraffe. I have been a frequent visitor since discovering the bakery last fall, and everything I have tried has been delicious. I have also ordered cupcakes for a Christmas party and baby shower which were so yummy & ready exactly when I requested. Not only are the cakes and desserts awesome, they have great coffee, and my friend & I often stop in for a latte and a treat. Everybody there is super friendly. My cookie butter addiction continues...Love!!