“What a blast!!”

Stardust Skate Center
Ranked #28 of 29 Fun & Games in Sarasota
More attraction details
Owner description: Stardust Skate Center is Sarasota's only roller skating and special event center, featuring 24,000 square feet of "clearspan" space, accommodating over 1200 people.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“What a blast!!”
Reviewed February 16, 2013

I haven't been here in years so I dragged a couple of friends there who have never been skating. Seeing that my friends were inexperienced in skating, two staff members helped them out for about 20 minutes on the basics of skating so their experience was just as enjoyable as mine. I was kind of disappointed that management had changed since I went there before because I had gotten to know them really good. However upon talking to the current manager, the changes she has done with the building and staff is far better then what it use to be (and even it's competitor rink near by) and I could not be more pleased with the helpful attitude from all the employees. I did overhear her talking to another patron about a situation they had and the way she handled it was very curteous and professional. Defiantly a great place for everyone to relive their youth!!

10 Thank Geo1369

Sarasota, Florida
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Disappointing!”
Reviewed February 12, 2013

Used to go all the time with my children, to birthday parties, events etc until one day one of the employees on the skating rink crashed into one of my boys, yelled at him to get out of his way and when I went to ask him about it he was very insulting and trying to act like he was the owner of the place and I didn't receive any apology from management. Since then me and my friends don't go back. I don't care if the school where my children go would have an event there. Very disappointing with how they handle the whole situation. Pretty much ignored it.

8 Thank Nella T