Sub Zero Nitrogen Ice Cream (Sarasota, Clark Rd)
Ranked #15 of 44 Dessert in Sarasota
Description: Made-to-order Ice Cream, Shakes, and Italian Ice flash frozen by hand with patented process that uses liquid nitrogen. This process yields a fresh, dense, creamy product with no ice crystals or air whipped in. Choose a predetermined flavor combination or create your own concoction; either way, it's individually mixed and frozen to order. Bases are Original Ice Cream, Custard, Low-Fat, Lactose Free, Fat-Free Yogurt, Vegan Almond, and No Sugar Added. All bases are gluten free. Extensive vegan menu available. Also serve Smoothies. Ask about our catering services!
Reviewed August 16, 2014

First trip there. What a great place. Line moves super fast and staff is incredibly friendly. The food was fresh and tasty. The sushi specialty rolls are unique and creative. The comfortable home like atmosphere here is incredible. Please visit this place and give them your business. They will be around for years to come !!!!

Reviewed August 6, 2014 via mobile

Ice cream was good but what makes this place awesome is how they make the ice cream from liquid form right in front of you.

Reviewed July 26, 2014

We stopped in last year because we saw them on Shark Tank. Stopped in again this year, still pretty neat ice cream experience. You MUST DO this at least once!

Reviewed July 22, 2014

This is by far the best ice cream I've ever had! You get to create your own ice cream and they freeze it right before you eat it! I will definitely be coming back! :)

Reviewed July 1, 2014

After having some wings next door and being told that the Clark Road Sub Zero is now under the same management as the Siesta Key location, I decided to give this shop another try, and I'm glad I did! I had been here like a year ago after having been to the Siesta location (where I had the BEST ice cream experience of my life,) and at that time this location didn't live up to my expectations. The ice cream was still really good, but the customer service was lacking (to put it nicely.) This time my experience was great. Much improved service, friendly and efficient staff. I'm happy to know that I can now have the BEST fresh ice cream made to order without having to drive to the key for it!

2  Thank GTSRQ