“Another Bowl Of Clam Chowder Please!”

Sniki Tiki Bar at Captain Curt's Village
Ranked #122 of 1,144 Restaurants in Sarasota
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: The Sniki Tiki is located in Captain Curt's village, in the same plaza as Captain Curt's Restaurant. We offer live entertainment every night, full kitchen serving food until 2am, and of course a full selection of tropical cocktails! Captain Curt's World Famous Clam Chowder also available!
Reviewed January 22, 2014 via mobile

Simply the BEST place for great food, an excellent atmosphere and first class service so no need for a lengthy review.....

This is my first ever restaurant review and might be my last, I'd live at this place if they'd let me, you will love it.

1  Thank SiestaKeys2016

Reviewed January 20, 2014

My husband and I were looking for a place to eat dinner within walking distance to our room on Siesta Key. The Sniki Tiki is owned by the same people that own Captain Curt's next door, but the Tiki has a strong outdoor atmosphere true to its name. It was a little cool out, so we sat inside, but there was a bar with a window cutout so we could enjoy the outside while still keeping warm. There was a live singer which we weren't interested in, but you could easily sit close and enjoy the entertainment, or sit further away and not be bothered. We also noticed as we left that there were propane heaters that looked like tikis outside by the live entertainment so everyone was comfortable. I had quesadillas and my husband had mahi tacos both of which were good. Overall it was an enjoyable dinner and we will go back on future vacations.

Reviewed January 11, 2014

We spent New Years Eve here. A nice atmosphere although the weather was quite cold. A nice band played. Free champagne and whistles a midnight.

Reviewed January 5, 2014

We loved the friendliness of the staff and the closeness to our villa rental. The Sniki Tiki is a fun place to spend the afternoon enjoying some beverages and the sun of Siesta Key. My husband enjoyed a Cuban Sandwich at lunch that was hot and tasty. I ordered a Chicken Sandwich with bacon and cheese which I felt lacked flavour and could have used some spice or sauce. The staff were friendly and easy going. They seemed to to know the regulars, but also made the newbies feel welcome.

Reviewed December 29, 2013

Capt. Curt's says it has the best New England Clam chowder- and they ain't lying! By far, it is one of the best ever! Whether you go to the restaurant or the outdoor Sniki Tiki, get the chowda, you won't be disappointed. And by the way, the beer is cheap and the Shrimp Po Boy was outstanding!!