“Excellent breakfast & Lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of First Watch

First Watch
Ranked #221 of 1,029 Restaurants in Sarasota
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Healthy
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Brunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Sarasota
“Excellent breakfast & Lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2013

Great location & food! Wait staff is attentive.
My fav is their pancakes! Light coverd with pecans.
Layout is not cluttered.

• Visited July 2013

Sarasota, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome breakfast menu”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2013

My husband finally got me here after weeks of going on and on about the place. After my first bite of his multigrain pancakes, I wondered what the heck took me so long! This has since become a regular breakfast spot, the Bacon and Onion skillet hash is my personal favorite. Just the right amount of everything makes every bite the perfect one and somehow they do it without making it too greasy. My husband usually can't resist the Chickichanga.

We haven't gone through the whole menu yet but we both look forward to working on it. Whether you live here or are just visiting, First Watch is definitely a breakfast must.

• Visited June 2013
Parrish, Florida
“Great portions and NOT greasy!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2013

It was wonderful to have a generous portion of breakfast food that was not greasy. I had a hash and veggie skillet with eggs over easy. The veggies were fresh and perfectly cooked. I enjoyed the english muffin and the fresh fruit that came with the meal. The coffee was terrible but I will definitely go back for the great food. Next time the problem will be how to choose which meal to order.

• Visited July 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I ❤ their Breakfast Menu”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2013 via mobile

We come to First Watch at least once a month. We love the environment and the quality of the food & service we receive every time! Today we had Nicole as our server and she was efficient as well as genuine:) Kudos to the entire Team for being consistently Great! P/S- the chimichanga ROCKS!!

• Visited June 2013
Sarasota, Florida
“Good Breakfast and Lunch Spot”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2013

I have eaten at First Watch at several times and locations in Sarasota. Food is always good but not large quantities. They always have health alternatives and a few veterinarian selections

Visited May 2013