“Delicious home cooking !”
Review of Gateway Cafe - CLOSED

Gateway Cafe
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 25, 2013

My husband and I live in Gulf Gate and this little spot is our new favorite breakfast destination .Everything here is always super fresh - there is always something yummy on the specials board . The homefries are especially delicious but everything we have had here has been great .The service is friendly and prompt - give this little gem a try !

1  Thank srqgirl123

Reviewed March 23, 2013

Had breakfast here today (3/23/13)...place is absolutely adorable and very clean. Food was amazing and our server was excellent! We love this little place and will be back.

1  Thank pittyguy
Reviewed March 22, 2013

We live here year around and have frequented this cafe since it opened at least once a week. Breakfast and lunch available all day. Everything we've had has been delicious. They make everything fresh, crab cakes, french fries etc. no frozen items from their suppliers. There are always new items on the board to add to the menu. It's family owned and they are there serving and cooking every day. All the staff is friendly and make everyone feel welcome. They have it all cozy atmosphere, good location, always delicious food, clean and friendly.
Sundays have been their busiest day but most other days you can always find a table promptly.

Reviewed February 24, 2013

My husband snd I went there for the first time a week ago. He loved the chicken salad. I can honestly say the grilled chicken wrap with their home made ranch dressing was the best I have had in Sarasota. It is spotless which is a huge plus. The owners were friendly and accommodating. It is a very small place with very ,very good food.

Reviewed February 9, 2013

My wife and I have been visiting Sarasota on vacation for years and came accross this place this year. Although the restaurant hasnt been open very long the staff is wonderful and the food is great. This is by far the best place we have eaten breakfast at in the area. Everything is fresh and homemade. Prices are great compared the other places around. We have gone with our kids and can you say family friendly. You can tell there is a lot of experience within this place. We will continue to eat here often.