“Absolutely Love This Restaurant”
Review of Shore

Shore
Reserve with OpenTable
Shore is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 1,114 Restaurants in Sarasota
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: N. Adams Drive
Transit: The public bus stops within 200 feet of the restaurant
Description: Shore is a fresh new American restaurant with a nod to Florida's Mid-Century. Great place for a casual lunch, dinner or Sunday brunch in a warm, modern environment.
Reviewed March 7, 2013

I went to the Shore Diner for a Valentine's Day dinner, and I fell in love- with this restaurant, that is. I absolutely love this place. The service is great. The food is fantastic and plated well. I thought my dish was a piece of art. To top it off, the decor and ambiance of the place is excellent! I highly recommend this restaurant.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,392)

Reviewed March 6, 2013

My husband and I ate her in late February. The food was excellent (crab cake, shrimp cocktail, beet salad, and fish tacos). Lots of crab in the crab cake and it was thick and delicious. The fish tacos were sooo good. Our one complaint is the very loud atmosphere - made worse by the loud dance music. My husband had tinnitus and could hardly wait to leave.

Reviewed March 2, 2013

We had drinks and appetizers late one afternoon. I could have stayed here all day. The owners spared no expense when designing this fairly new restaurant. I love the decor and atmosphere. The staff are friendly and professional. Their signature drinks are great and the Truffle fries are the best I have ever had. The restaurant is on the second floor, but they do have an elevator. I can not wait to return for lunch and dinner. This is definitely one of my new favorite places to go.
Cheers!

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Stopped by 1 evening for a drink after eating at Columbia. Liked the ambiance and the menu so came back the next night for dinner. Had a great meal here, good wine list, staff was great. Highly recommended.

Reviewed February 22, 2013

Trying a new restaurant in St. Armand's tonight called the Shore Diner. Odd name because it doesn't have diner food or diner decor and certainly not diner prices. It does however, have a lively, contemporary, open atmosphere on the second floor above a trendy clothing store with the same name and is teaming with nicely-dressed baby boomers which is a pleasant change from the combination of tourists and old money I usually see in the St. Armand's eateries. I opted for a burger on a brioche bun with roasted cherry tomatoes, smoked Scottish cheddar cheese, and a Vidalia onion and admit it was quite good and the service was excellent. However, with so many fine restaurants here on the circle, it will be a tough choice on whether or not to return