“elevated lunch venue” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Shore Diner

Shore Diner
Reserve with OpenTable
Shore Diner is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 1,026 Restaurants in Sarasota
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children, Romantic, Scenic view, Business meetings, Bar scene
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: N. Adams Drive
Transit: The public bus stops within 200 feet of the restaurant
Description: Shore Diner is a fresh new American restaurant with a nod to Florida's Mid-Century. Great place for a casual lunch, dinner or Sunday brunch in a warm, modern environment.
Palm Harbor, Florida
“elevated lunch venue”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 19, 2013 via mobile

visited shore for lunch, nice environment with plenty of space. eatery is on the upper floor
and that may put diners off having to climb the stairs, shame because its worth a visit.
food was very good and reasonably priced for an upmarket place. wine list has a great selection and the
white wine was chilled to perfection. service was good, staff very attentive and friendly.
First time having "truffle fries" must admit not much difference from original fries.

Orlando, Florida
“Shore is a Sure Thing!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 18, 2013

Everything about this place is great!! The location is cool, located on top of a surf store. The atmosphere is very chill but modern and laid back. You could go here on a date, with friends, with a group, with your parents, grandparents...whoever you enjoy to spend a great dinner with. The food was really good. I had the mussels and my husband had the fried chicken which was phenomenal. Our server was great, unfortunately I forget her name but she had an accent and I believe she was from Europe (I know, there are many different types of accents that come from Europe) but I just can't think of where she is from at the moment. I had the sangria which was good. Definitely a place I would want to revisit when I return to Sarasota. This place is not one you want to miss!!!

• Visited November 2012
Orlando, Florida
“Shore is a sure thing!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 18, 2013

• Visited November 2012
Dallas, Texas
“So disappointed they changed their menu.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2013

Atmosphere is still great. Open air and great decor. Service is still friendly. But the menu was completely changed. Lobster taco plate is gone. Everything has some sort of exotic twist to it. I won't be back. Will miss their other menu!

• 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Sarasota, Florida
“Cool place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 12, 2013 via mobile

My FI and I just got home from meeting friends at The Shore Diner in Saitn Armand's. We were all trying the place for the first time and it did not disappoint. We got there and the atmosphere was very upbeat and energizing. The decor was very modern and super cool. The diner is located on the second floor with a great layout that allows to bring the outdoors in. The place has some sort of retractable ceiling that allows to be outdoors and enjoy the beautiful Florida weather. We were able to the the stars in the very clear sky tonight. The music was upbeat, and it went well with the feeling of the place. We grabbed drinks from the bar while we waited; I had a fuzzy peach tea which was very good. For dinner our friends ordered calamari to begin with and shared the tunaain course; they gave those great reviews. FI had their fried chicken dish that's was pretty amazing, and I had the Key West Shrimp and Scallop... Absolutely to die for. FI and I also shared an order of the truffle Parmesan fries... Very addicting! The service was also fantastic, everyone we came across was. Wry nice and friendly. Our server was very attentive and prompt. I absolutely recommend this place, and can't wait to try some of the other items on the menu.

• 4 of 5 bubbles