“Great food, small place to sit”
Review of Mozzarella Fella

Mozzarella Fella
Ranked #10 of 1,050 Restaurants in Sarasota
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Mozzarella Fella is a great place opened lunch in downtown Sarasota just east of Orange avenue. You can watch the owner make fresh Mozzarella, then enjoy it! I ordered a ball of Mozzarella to go and made my own Insalata Caprese when I got home. I also sampled the sausage and peppers which were excellent and a had a connoli which was wonderful.
Reviewed February 26, 2014

We really enjoyed our lunch here and managed to snag a table. Staff is friendly and food is great and homemade.

1  Thank robin11
There are newer reviews for Mozzarella Fella

Reviewed February 21, 2014

With so many nice places to eat, I can't understand how Mozzarells Fella got #2 ranking..they must have asked their family to write fantastic reviews. The lunch was nothing special, and on the bland and expensive side. We had their Prosciutto sandwich, Mozzarella sandwich and Boar Head Turkey sandwich. All were served on crusty sub sandwich rolls. For $9.50 a sub sandwich with nothing other than ham, tasteless mozzarella and bread, I cannot give them high marks. The freshly squeezed lemonade was no better than a grocery store powdered drink.There is only one 4 seat table outside and the inside tables are small. It was crowded, so we had to do take away.
We won't be going back.
-Snowbirds from East Coast Canada

2  Thank Marshall G
Reviewed February 20, 2014

This is a great place for lunch. We went as a family it was a big hit. The food was great and the the service was really good with friendly staff. Really worth visiting if you are in the area.

Reviewed February 20, 2014

Ooh my goodness! If you haven't hit up this sweet little downtown gem in Sarasota... YOU. ARE. MISSING. OUT!! The sandwiches are fresh, unique, and delicious. I always have to sit there an contemplate which wonderful sandwich to get today. I go here DAILY. And every time, each sandwich or salad for that matter have satisfied my taste buds beyond. And, you also get an unbelievable WARM family feel there...the people who work there remember you and make you feel as though you are part of the MOZZA FAMILY. LOVE IT!!!

Reviewed February 18, 2014

Great sandwiches. Great people. Clean and very fresh and delicious. Try anything with veal or eggplant. Yummy.