“AWESOME !”

Mozzarella Fella
Ranked #15 of 1,097 Restaurants in Sarasota
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Mozzarella Fella is a great place opened lunch in downtown Sarasota just east of Orange avenue. You can watch the owner make fresh Mozzarella, then enjoy it! I ordered a ball of Mozzarella to go and made my own Insalata Caprese when I got home. I also sampled the sausage and peppers which were excellent and a had a connoli which was wonderful.
Reviewed May 29, 2013

Delicious mozzarella. Terrific sandwiches. Very friendly owners. Great-looking color scheme. Clean restaurant.

We went twice during our short Sarasota stay. After our first scrumptious visit, the young female owner remembered us and even asked about specific things that we had discussed on our first visit! What a memory!

A little slice of authentic New Yorker personality plopped in the middle of Sarasota. A real treat. Will be back for sure during our return visit to Sarasota this summer.

Don't forget to have a cannoli! And PLEASE don't leave without some of that mozzarella!

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Wife and I stopped in the Sunday before Memorial Day. The great reviews are well warranted! Wife had the grilled chicken sandwich & I had the #19 Roast Beef. We traded halfs an both were top notch. Would give the nod to the Roast Beef because of the Garlic on the roll. Any measure of a resturant would be to ask yourself if you would come back and I would have to say absolutly!!

Reviewed May 26, 2013

We dropped in for lunch today with our toddler and thoroughly enjoyed the experience. The staff was very friendly, welcoming, and accomodating. My wife and I each ordered sandwiches (roasted beef and #9 grilled chicken) and thanks to the help of the young lady at the counter, we also managed to get a nice sized meatball in marinara for our 2 year old daughter to enjoy. The sandwiches were filling and delicious, the atmosphere was great, and we enjoyed our visit.

Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

Read trip advisor reviews and had to stop while on a three day tri to Sarasota and so happy we did! Found parking right on the street. Ordered the #1 mozzarella tomato arugula and basil oil. So simple and yet do perfectly done! Great service and cool little store. Still thinking about my sandwich a few days later!

Reviewed May 23, 2013

If you like fresh made soft roll sandwiches with fresh mozzarella, roasted peppers, and portabello mushrooms and lots of good baslamic vinegar, this is the place to go!