“Always wonderful”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Reviewed November 13, 2013 via mobile

This is a great deli and grocery store. They have such a variety of wonderful meats and cheeses from around the world. If you can't find it here, then you don't need it. Great wine selection also. They have so many choices. Tucked away in the back they also have a great bakery. Weather it's a sandwich and soup or a picnic for the beach they have you covered. Just can't say enough good about this wonderful gem tucked away in Sarasota. Try them out, I guarantee you won't be disappointed.

2  Thank Chefiecharlotte
There are newer reviews for Morton's Gourmet Market

Reviewed October 26, 2013

If I lived close by to Morton's market in Sarasota Fl, it would be my go to place for healthy, delicious lunch on the sidewalk patio and would be my gourmet grocer for entertaining and special prepared meals eating in. The number of salads and other choices in virtually every category (meat, cheeses, fresh veggies, plus its fabulous bakery and lovely coffees make this an incredible find in the Hillview section of town. We bought four kinds of salads/vegetables today and loved them all - sugar snaps, broccoli I with roasted garlic, spinach Gorgonzola, hearts of Palm. This place has a solid good formula.

1  Thank lsihrofhhisc
Reviewed October 22, 2013

I've been shopping at Morton's for many years. Never had an experience that wasn't good!
I always find more than I thought I needed! Of course, I wouldn't have a party without Mortons.

1  Thank Mel S
Reviewed October 9, 2013

Just went in to get a sandwich and passed several employees who were too busy talking with each other to pay any attention to a customer. I asked one of the ladies behind the counter to get a sandwich and "Patrice" acted as if I asked her to build a house, not a ham sandwich. I told her never mind and left this place never to return. I have been there once before and bought something from the bakery, but still no one smiles or is helpful. Go to whole foods instead. It is much further and at least they are helpful.

Reviewed September 29, 2013

When I find a place like Mortons in a new city I know I am going to be OK. Quality food & ingredients, friendly staff, good coffee, impeccable bakery. Yes, the prices are high but the store caters to the rentier class and stay-at-home wives, in FL more than elsewhere. I liked their music, clearly selected by someone with taste. Which fits.

1  Thank kaioatey