“ENCHANTED, RELAXING, SERENE , PRIVATE GARDEN...”
other traveler has booked this property
Inviting New Kitchen w/ Elegance Simplicity & Li'l French Chic Flair ~ Great new Applicances!
Another Angle ~Hutch~ Dishwasher~ CookTop ~ Advantium~ Coffee Center~ All custom Updates. Matching the New Look updated King Sized bed area w/ Great AC Quiet Unit.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Matching the New Look updated King Sized bed area w/ Great AC Quiet Unit.
Spa Shower w/ 8 body massage jets ~ Hand Held and Rain Shower Head/Temp. Gauge Human Car Wash  :)
Soak up & Enjoy with your own Private Hot Tub
Off Private Deck onto Side Garden Entry
Our new Outdoor screened in Dining area. Wonderful Lighting, Ceiling Fan with Gas Grill.
Front Gate from parking area. Lit every night to show the way.
Built in Ironing Center/ open & ready to go.
Another Beautiful Sunset on Siesta Key Beach
Pack Light since you have your own W/D
Year round lighting.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 54 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
TLTOhio
“ENCHANTED, RELAXING, SERENE , PRIVATE GARDEN COTTAGE”
Reviewed April 11, 2014 for a stay in April 2014

Thoughtful would be how I would start my review. Cynthia the owner was just that from start to finish. From the time I booked the rental till the last day Cynthia was the perfect hostess. Upon arrival she gave us a thourough rundown of the cottage. Before and during our stay Cynthia sent me links and emails containing money saving offers for area activities and eateries. Even though Cynthia and her husband live on the property the feeling of privacy was there. The set up makes it that way. The cottage itself has everything you would need, a comfortable king size bed, a full equipped kitchen, very nice bathroom with a built in ironing board, blow dryer, and the shower head worked very well. The deck and side yard is where we spent most of our time when we were not at the beach or out and about. The hot tub at night was a perfect place to wind down and see the moon and stars. The plants, trees and birds that are in this yard are beautiful. At night Cynthia and her husband Bruce have some areas lit up with colored lighting against a palm tree with a fountain going. Just lovely. The beach is just a short stroll over the bridge. And of course it is the sand that just makes this beach breath taking. Cool on the feet and a beautiful light white color is what makes it so special to my husband and I. We definitely will return. It was a pleasure of a week. Thanks Cynthia and Bruce!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Older travelers People with pets
Apr 10, 2014
Thanks so much for your kind words and it was such a pleasure meeting you both. May you and your family be blessed always! Cynthia & Bruce
IN
Reviewed April 1, 2014 for a stay in March 2014

Apr 1, 2014
thank you so much for this wonderful review! Truly enjoyed you folks with your return visit to us. Glad it fit the bill and you enjoyed the improvements since your last visit! Blessings Always! Cynthia
Halifax
Reviewed January 15, 2014 for a stay in January 2014

Beach_Lov...
Vienna, Georgia
“Romantic, Restful Garden Retreat”
Reviewed August 7, 2013 for a stay in July 2013
people found this review helpful

This sweet little gem was like having our own private resort, absolutely lovely and restful. Moreover, our dog thought she was on vacation too. From the deck, you step down into another, fully-fenced, small, private garden area. Our baby was in a little bit of doggy-heaven off the leash, while she experienced the outdoors in a safe environment. She also liked the shower on the deck. I was rinsing off, and she thought the shower was great fun--better than getting a bath. Also, there was plenty of room to put our dog in her large crate when we were going to the beach or shopping. When we got home, my husband put the crate on the deck to give us more room inside.
Hint from our hostess: leave the TV on so your pet has some familiar sounds.

My husband liked having the gas grill in the garden area. We chose to eat in after our lovely days at the beach, even though there are many restaurants nearby. It was nice to come "home", and eat without having to get dressed for eating out. We had everything we needed in our kitchen to make as simple or elaborate meal as we chose. We had enough dishes to invite friends or family over for a meal with the blessings of our lovely hostess, Cynthia, to do so.

Finally, shopping was convenient with everything from small specialty stores to larger chain stores -- something for everybody. I found a great bathing suit at Swim City on Stickney Point Rd. They had a large variety of styles and attractive bathing suits and cover-ups at reasonable prices, all the way up to plus-sizes. The staff was friendly and helpful, always a good thing for any store.

Finally, Cynthia, owner-manager of this delightful hideaway, does everything possible to make you feel at home, and then leaves you to enjoy the privacy. She truly wants you to have a wonderful vacation in the Siesta Key-Sarasota area. I appreciated her attention to detail, as well as her friendly, gracious, and professional demeanor. Thank you, Cynthia. Your place was just what we needed.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: The privacy of the deck area and garden, and the pretty bathroom.
Liked least: Getting into a high bed was a challenge for a short person with painful knees, but C.H. was willing to work out a solution.
Your age range 50-64
Older travelers People with pets
Aug 6, 2013
Thank you for the lovely review. I learn from each and everyone of my guests. So when ever I can I do listen to what the needs may be and will do my best to implement some of your suggestions as well. Many blessing to you and Jim and Lucy too! :)
SylvScott
“Great location, clean, very private, "a home from home"”
Reviewed May 2, 2013 for a stay in April 2013

My partner and I stayed for a week at the Sunrise Holiday Retreat during April. What a lovely setting this cottage is in! The road is so quiet and peaceful. The tropical looking gardens add to the ambiance of this cottage. When we arrived Cynthia the owner took the time to show us around the cottage and gave us lots of information on things to do in the area, local resturants, shops, beaches etc. She was keen on ensuring we had a good time. The hot tub and patio area is very private and a great place to relax in the evenings. Travelling from the UK it was a bonus to be able to travel light as this property has everything you can possibly need and more. Kitchen is fully equipped and it was great having towels, chairs and umbrella for the beach. Beach is walking distance along with plenty of supermarkets, shops and restaurants. The cottage was clean and the bed is so comfortable you get a real good nights sleeep. So much to do in and around this area. We would like to return to explore this area further and would definately stay here again.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location, cleanliness and privicy
Liked least: Nothing to mention
People with disabilities Older travelers
People with pets
May 14, 2014
Thank you for your review which is always a blessings. They are always updating this site so I did not see the response area. So thanks again and we look forward to your return visit. Blessings! Cynthia & Bruce
Ont.
Reviewed March 20, 2013 for a stay in March 2013

A romantic getaway
Mar 20, 2013
Thank you so much; we so loved meeting you and doing our best to ensure your stay was enjoyable. Many blessings; Bruce & Cynthia
Ontario Canda
Reviewed February 8, 2013 for a stay in January 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Feb 8, 2013
We so enjoyed meeting both your and Yoda of which we look forward to seeing you in the future. Thank you so much for your lovelyl review. We are so please you enjoyed your stay with us.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing