Holiday Inn Express Sarasota I-75
HotelIndigo.com
$99
$199
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Siesta Key Gateway(Sarasota)(Great Value!)
$119
$285
$245
Lido Beach Resort(Sarasota)
$329
  • Pool
Comfort Suites Sarasota(Sarasota)(Great Value!)
$94
$399
RitzCarlton.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $493/night.

All reviewsfront deskhi expresscheese omeletteswarm cookiesbreakfast ladymorning breakfasteasy drivenice breakfastrooms are cleanwould stay here againchecking insiesta key beachupon checkminute drivea great place to staygreat roomyogurt
Reviewed June 1, 2014

We always stay at HIExpress and have had great experiences. This location was convenient for our departure from Punta Gorda Airport. We booked a suite and upon arrival were told they had only two and the one on the second floor was taken. The only other suite was located right behind a small lounge area on the main floor and next to the elevator. Though the room was super clean and comfy, the elevator system was located in a false closet in the bedroom. Needless to say, between the constant operational noise of the elevator and the sound of the television emanating from the lounge (all night) we woke up exhausted !

One other issue was that price quoted when we booked the room was not the price on arrival. Once I pointed this out to the gal handling the front desk she changed the price to the one quoted. I've never had that happen in any other HIExpress.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Natlee O
Randy P, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Sarasota I-75, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2014

Dear Guest;

Thank you very much for your 4 star rating of the Holiday Inn Express Sarasota East. I appreciate the comments that were made in your review.

I am sorry to hear that elevator system and the television in the lobby area kept you from getting a restful nights sleep at my hotel. I will definitely speak to the night staff regarding the television.

I am happy to hear though that you saw the hotel and the room as being very clean, I appreciate that. My staff works very hard to achieve this, and are much appreciated.

Again, thank you for taking the time to review the Holiday Inn Express Sarasota on tripadvisor.com I do appreciate it. I hope the next time your travels bring you to Sarasota, that we will be your first choice for a hotel to stay at.

Reviewed May 29, 2014

We stayed here to attend a nearby sporting event. It was convenient that it was so close to I-75. Room was clean and wifi was strong. Breakfast was okay. There were many people there when we stayed and I believe the pancake maker was out of order. The front desk was always attentive to whatever our needs were. The grounds seem to be kept up and trimmed. They also had a nice little banquet room that was used for a team event when we were there.They must have added some TV channels but hadn't updated the menu card in the room but that wasn't a big deal. We would stay again when attending future sporting events in the area.

Room Tip: Stay away from ice machines and elevators.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Bob C

Dear Guest;

Thank you very much for your 4 star rating of the Holiday Inn Express Sarasota East. I appreciate the comments made and the review.

I am happy to hear that you found the hotel very clean and the grounds kept up. The staff does an excellent job of maintaining quality here.

I hope that the next time your travels bring you to the Sarasota area, that you would choose the Holiday Inn Express as your hotel of choice.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay, I do appreciate it.

Reviewed May 25, 2014

I have stayed at this hotel for several weekends in a row due to work obligations. Although full each time I stay, the noise level is excellent. It is not a hotel that you hear the person in the next room snoring, or flushing their toilet. The rooms are clean and comfortable, the staff is wonderful and friendly, and I could not say enough about them to begin to describe how well they treat all their guests. You are treated like one of the family while staying here. Breakfast daily is nice offering bacon, eggs, sausage, biscuits and gravy, as well as the average continental fare. The property is kept clean, and the free wi fi works well without glitches. Easily accessible to all of Sarasota and I 75. Would absolutely recommend this hotel to all travelers and families!!!!!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank mlsgd
Randy P, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Sarasota I-75, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2014

Dear Guest;

Thank you VERY much for the glowing review and the 5 star rating of the hotel and the staff of the Holiday Inn Express Sarasota. It is truly appreciated!!!!

With today's choices for hotels to stay at in the Sarasota area, it is great to get a review like this. I am happy that you enjoy your stay each time you are here and that you enjoy our breakfast.

We want all our guest to feel like part of our family here.

Again, thank you so very much for your review.

Reviewed May 20, 2014

When we travel we ALWAYS book in advance because we travel with a spoiled little doxie who cannot be left at home....BUT, we were caught in traffic due to a major wreck with fatalities, so we were behind schedule and decided to stop and rest and go on to our destination the next morning....the first two hotels we stopped were non-pets, but the girl at the second hotel called over to HI-Express to check on availability and to make sure they accepted pets (children with fur). It was late and we were tired, but the check in was smooth and quick, and the young man at the desk, SO NICE....the beds were comfortable, the breakfast, the best free breakfast I can remember...close and easy to get back on highway, really a nice place with nice people....

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank harleygirl52
Randy P, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Sarasota I-75, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2014

Dear Guest;

Thank you very much for your 5 star rating of the Holiday Inn Express Sarasota. I am very happy to see this rating that you gave the hotel. I am happy to see that we met all your expectations and enjoyed your stay with us.

I hope that when your travels bring you to the Sarasota area again, that the Holiday Inn Express Sarasota will be your first choice for a hotel to stay at.

Again, thank you for staying with us and writing a review on tripadvisor, I do appreciate it.

Reviewed May 12, 2014

we stayed here for a weekend, the hotel was very nice very clean easy to get to. The breakfast did get crowded but that was to be expected as they were sold out and there seemed to be some kind of rowing team there but it was fine. I had stayed there when it was a country inn and suites and it is just as nice. The room was very clean and the beds were great, very nice staff.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank fkennedy

Dear Guest;

Thank you very much for your 5 star rating of the Holiday Inn Express Sarasota, I do appreciate it. I am glad to hear that you found the property nice and my staff great!!

I hope that the next time your travels bring you back to the Sarasota area, that the Holiday Inn Express Sarasota will be your first choice for a hotel to stay at.

Again, thank you for staying with us and giving us the 5 star rating, it is truly appreciated.