Coquina On The Beach
$102
$99
$93
$63
Best Western Plus Siesta Key Gateway(Sarasota)(Great Value!)
$129
  • Restaurant
$132
$128
Orbitz.com
All reviewsold floridalido keyfull kitchenlido beachplenty of beach chairsdressing areaarmand's circlenice kitchenlounge chairssand dollarsbeachfront hotelprivate beachwe loved our staypool areabit datedlocation is greatbeach front
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Coquina is a small property where the staff treats you like family. We first came here when our children were very young...and are still coming back with our children and grandchildren. The property is clean and well maintained, the pool is right outside the door. The kitchenette has everything needed to prepare a simple lunch or a family meal. The location is perfect...the beach is beautiful, and they are located close to shopping and restaurants. We are already planning our return vacation in 2014!

Room Tip: Beachview Building rooms are large and comfortable.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
CoquinaGM, General Manager at Coquina On The Beach, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2013

Sherry H.

Thank you for your enthusiastic review about your recent stay with us over the summer! On behalf of the entire staff, it’s our pleasure, always, to welcome our fabulous return guests back year after year. We really appreciate your kind words about your stay and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed May 17, 2013

We love coming out to Coquina just to get away from it all, the rooms are large and they have every thing you need, the beach view is awesome and the staff is friendly and helpful, we have been past guests for the last 10 years !

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Kendrasarasota
Reviewed May 17, 2013

Once again leaving after a weekend of fun and relaxation was so bittersweet. Our room was clean and cheerful and beautifully laid out. Having stayed at Coquina many, many times over the last few decades I can truthfully and honestly say I would hesitate to ever stay anywhere but here. There are never any unwelcome surprises. I feel so at home in the rooms and out by the pool. Guests are nice and family and pet friendly. I find that most of the guests are from the Polk and Eastern Hillsborough County area. Local's love to come back time and time again. I heard story after story of their love for "our" favorite beach spot. Amy and the rest of the staff are always so sweet and accomidating. I just love my beach get away place. Hold me a room, Amy! I'll be back soon. lol

Room Tip: I've stayed Beachside, Poolside and Patio rooms and never been dissastified. The only reason I gave a 4 star for sleep quality was we had a very young baby next door that cried a lot. Not Coquina's fault at all. Not a big deal.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank BrendaRay
Reviewed May 17, 2013

Staff was outstanding & you can't beat the location or the price. We couldn't of had a better time! Coquina On The Beach is tucked away from busy areas but still very close to many areas offering shopping, dining, nightlife, etc.. You will also find several amenities that are not available at other places. Those ranged from hammocks on the beach, shelter houses & the best of all... BBQ grills on the beach. Being able to grill on the beach with the breeze from the ocean, sounds of waves breaking & the beautiful view makes these grills are great added bonus to your stay. We loved our stay & will definitely return

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank GosserFamily
Reviewed May 17, 2013

If you are looking for an upscale high rise, this is not for you. BUT if you want a clean place to bring your fur-kids for a nice beach front get-away, this place is for you. Nuttin' fancy, but that's how I like my beach get-a ways! My husband and our 2 large breed dogs have stayed 2x, And we came and visited with my girlfriend and her Pug just a few months ago. Clean, & accommodating. The staff will let you stay late if they can. Will stay there again!

Room Tip: beach front.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family