We were visiting relatives and their condo was too small for two adults and two children under 3, so we looked for something on Lido Beach and were pleasantly surprised to find the Coquina. Although old, they were replacing the dining tables and chairs. They even called to let us know in case our kids were taking naps. Looks like the are in the process of updating the rooms, but with such a nice beach you don't spend much time in them. Family friendly and a great value, we will return next time we are in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quaint, old-Florida style beach hotel on Gulf of Mexico with studio and suite efficiencies. Nestled on beautiful Lido Key in Sarasota, FL, just minutes from renowned St. Armanda's Circle and Downtown Sarasota. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Hotel.de so you can book your Coquina On The Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coquina On The Beach Hotel Sarasota
- Coquina On The Beach Sarasota
- Coquina Beach Sarasota