I have stayed at this location since I was a kid. Have taken my children several times. This time a terrible experience and my children will never stay again. Our first room had huge holes in the wall and we were welcomed by bugs. Moved to our second room and the next night our room flooded halfway across the main room. I realize you cannot control heavy rain but the manager never bothered to apologize for the inconvenience. We had to stay up extra late trying to soak up water with towels and had the only room that flooded. The poor office staff brought towels but the managerial staff certainly made sure to avoid us. Very poor customer service I would say. Paint peeling everywhere as well as obvious structural decline. Very sad state overall.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quaint, old-Florida style beach hotel on Gulf of Mexico with studio and suite efficiencies. Nestled on beautiful Lido Key in Sarasota, FL, just minutes from renowned St. Armanda's Circle and Downtown Sarasota. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Coquina On The Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coquina On The Beach Hotel Sarasota
- Coquina On The Beach Sarasota
- Coquina Beach Sarasota