“Close location.”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 20, 2013

Location no longer there, has been closed for several months and this listing is still appearing here.

1  Thank JOE J

Reviewed July 23, 2013

They closed yesterday without notice! I work very close to this place and eat here at least 2-3 times a week. Went there for lunch yesterday, sign on the door said "closed for remodeling". Talked to an employee later in the day and was told they were told when they got to work they restaurant was CLOSED. We ALWAYS had great service and good food. Never had a complaint. Sending best wishes to the former employees. Hope to see you somewhere close SOON!

2  Thank Jerry B
Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

I don't know about anyone else's dinners- but the chicken fajitas were about the best I've ever had. Service was fast and very friendly. Maybe a Sunday afternoon was a good slow time to eat. The atmosphere and decor were kinda fun too.

Reviewed April 29, 2013

Had the occasion to meet family/friends here for dinner. My husband and I had never heard of Trader Vic's before. It was very easy to get to from I-75---about a stone's through away from the interstate, so a good central location for our family to meet. The decor was 'tropical' and 'beachy'---this restaurant is near some hotels and other restaurants and stores. An ideal future location might be beach front with an expansive beachfront outside deck--like a giant Tiki hut (kind of like the Hooters or Gators on St. John's Pass. LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION. It is quite a spacious place, and was uncrowded, but it was a Sunday evening (aka a work/school night). We had reservations for our large group just in case. Our server "Sammie" was very friendly, efficient and humorous. She managed our large group quite well all on her own. Our shared appetizers were delicious, and the Cho Cho Beef with your own Hibachi at your table was very unique. Most folks thought their entree choices were tasty. My beer on tap was very cold as many TA reviewers have said. Others said their mixed drinks were good as well. Water glasses, tea, soda, etc. were refilled without us having to ask. A few had dessert and said it was tasty. I did taste someone's coconut ice cream---what a tropical delight, and wished I had room for a dish of it! All in all, it was a very comfortable atmosphere with great service, unique appetizers, tasty food, and what I thought were reasonable prices.

Reviewed March 20, 2013

Not sure how this place has so many positive reviews. The service – from the hostess with a surly attitude to the rest of the staff that make it seem to be amateur night.

We’ve eaten here on a number of occasions, always hoping to hit upon something unique and good. They have a broad menu that seems to lack direction – but the bottom line is that everything is average at best. I think its best described as “fast food” with waitress / waiter service.

Pick another place and most likely it would be an improvement.

3  Thank GymHigh