“too expensive”

Cuisines: American
Bradenton
“too expensive”
Reviewed May 29, 2012

I love the tuna sandwich and the seafood Brisk but when you are buying lunch and you're being charge 7.50 for 1/2 a sandwich it does not include a drink and your side is a pickle you may overlook how good that tuna is. Yes it is fresh.I do go there every now and then and I would recommend it.

Visited May 2012

Sarasota, Florida
“Great for lunch!”
Reviewed April 3, 2012

Really fine quality and delicious salads and sandwiches, and their soups and cookies are all home-made. I like the fact that I can create my own sandwich and they'll put it together, also that their paninis are so good and that they use quality Boar's Head meats. I haven't gone there for breakfast but they have a decent little breakfast menu that sounds awfully good.

• Visited March 2012